BY BUXOM

How To Use

Ami D.
I have a bunch of these and adore them. They last SO long. Not even kidding I've had one for about 8 years lol. I just love them!
Jennifer A.
Winston Salem, NC
I love this formula. It is creamy and applies smooth. It doesn't accentuate lines or dryness on your lips and feels moisturizing.
Brandy L.
San Antonio, TX
Love this! It also helps with lip plumping effect. My husband doesn't like it because I kissed him and he told me his lips burned
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
Love love love, bought this from ulta and I must say this is one of my favorite lip creams. The color matches my outfit perfect.
Michelle O.
White Hall, AR
Review for: Full more...
My wedding lip color! How could I not love it? It gives you a beautiful color and shine while making your lips appear plumped up.
Angela H.
Bonham, TX
Review for: Lip more...
I looove Buxom. I have never had any complaints about their products. Not a dramatic plumping affect but you can feel it working.
A. G.
Battle Creek
Love the sparkle and shine. Micro glitter does not feel gritty. This has a slight minty/tingling feeling but is not uncomfortable
Karla M.
Austin, TX
Review for: Bellini more...
just took advantage of offer $10 each. I absolutely love the feel of them on the lips. They are long lasting. liking them so far.
Mary P.
Goose Creek, SC
This stuff is amazing!! I can't wait to buy so many shades. It feels great on and makes my lips a little more plump. It's great!
Laura J.
Hermantown, MN
Review for: Blushing Margarita more...
Love this lip gloss! Long lasting and plumping too. Would definitely recommend. Packaging is pretty and applicator is very nice.
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?