BY BUXOM

How To Use

Julie P.
Canfield, OH
Love the light tingle. Perfect neutral color. Not terribly long lasting, but I don't mind reapplying. It is a great weekend color.
claire d.
plumps the lips nicely and keeps them hydrated not long lasting and the color isn't as bold as i would like it is also quite pricey
Ivis A.
Doral, FL
Love love love. This product is under rated. I love how creamy and easy to apply it is. Nice pigmentation and feels great on lips.
Sheri B.
New Bedford , MA
Review for: Rose Julep more...
Just started using these and now addicted they feel so great on the lips creamy and they smell good and great shades to choose from
Theresa J.
Review for: Full more...
Color is perfect for everyone! I love the slight tingle on my lips! Well worth the $, my friends always ask what gloss I'm wearing!
Meredith M.
Norwood, MA
I adore this product. It makes my lips feel tingly and I feel like it really does work! Great color application and not too sticky!
Marcadies F.
Johnstown, PA
Refreshing, lasts forever, non sticky and doesn't leave a residue. I love the sent and tingle of all buxom lip glosses and polishes
Nina R.
Review for: White Russian more...
Everyone who loves makeup needs this in their collection. It is perfect for any skin tone and has a cool minty feeling that I love.
Nilmarie A.
Review for: White Russian more...
Simply AMAZING! It is so glossy and moisturizing! It is a very creamy nude and natural color. It makes my lips look soft and full.
Sara N.
Chickamauga , GA
Review for: Wild Orchid more...
I love this color and the consistency. Sometimes lips products are too sticky and don't last. This is not like that. It's awesome!
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?