BY BUXOM

How To Use

Rebecca L.
Pinellas Park, FL
The buxom lip gloss I got it was a little sticky. I added a chapstick to it and seemed to help the stickiness but the color was nice.
claire d.
plumps the lips nicely and keeps them hydrated not long lasting and the color isn't as bold as i would like it is also quite pricey
Whitney W.
Lexington, AL
I love these plumping glosses!!! They tingle the slightest bit. Not painful at all!! I own about 8 if these and they are amazing!!!
Raschell R.
Herndon, VA
Review for: Lip more...
Love it. Great color options. Great pigmentation when the tingling sentation is juat right. Not much of an actual lip inhancer tho.
Lisa L.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: White Russian more...
This stuff is super minty so if you don't like that you won't love this, but it's sooooo pretty and it makes my lips look so full.
Kaitlin E.
Goes on amazing and is stunning on the lips! Colours are true to the photos because i ordered online and got exactly what i wanted!
Julie P.
Canfield, OH
Love the light tingle. Perfect neutral color. Not terribly long lasting, but I don't mind reapplying. It is a great weekend color.
Kiara E.
I got a big box of buxom lippies for Christmas and these were so wonderful I love them so much! Buxom has some of the best lippies!
Jessica Q.
I like this lip gloss but it is a little on the thick side. It doesn't go on that smoothly either. The color payoff is nice though.
Brenda R.
Review for: Bellini more...
These buxom lippies feel so smooth on the lips and last a very long time, the scent is amazing , they do transfer but that is okay
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?