BY BUXOM

How To Use

Makenzie N.
Very nice color and has a great formula I love this and have so many of them I use them all the time and the package is what sold me
Harlee T.
Spring, TX
This is my faaaavorite lip gloss ever and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a nice plumping lipgloss. It lasts a long time.
Valeria C.
Kodiak, AK
Review for: White Russian more...
10/10 recommend best plumping lip gloss there is, a beautiful color and such a nice packaging too, such a sucker for this lip gloss !
Rebecca L.
Pinellas Park, FL
The buxom lip gloss I got it was a little sticky. I added a chapstick to it and seemed to help the stickiness but the color was nice.
Deepthi L.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
Love the rich, lustrous pigmented lip colors this brand has! Purchased at sephora and loved all the color variety they had to offer!!
kelsey m.
Yorktown, IN
Review for: Pink Champagne more...
loved this lip gloss! super pigmented and plumping. it doesn't have an overwhelming tingly feeling. has a nice minty flavor as well.
Maleah O.
I absolutely love all the the glosses. They feel different than most glosses that mostly all feel goopy. Will continue to buy these.
Tajae P.
My top 5!
I love it.
Hot Toddy is a beautiful shade, it's creamy texture glides on smooth, its super comfortable and long lasting.
Addie N.
Monroe, LA
Review for: White Russian more...
Love this so much it is the best lipgloss I have ever tried it has a minty tingling feeling that doesn't go away not sticky at all
Kaitlin E.
Goes on amazing and is stunning on the lips! Colours are true to the photos because i ordered online and got exactly what i wanted!
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?