BY BUXOM

How To Use

Chandel P.
I love this brand, I always apply some before work and it smells so good. I do have to reply through the day but there’s plenty of product in the tube. As for plumping it doesn’t really make my lips look any different but it’s still really cute gloss and they have so many colors to choose from!
Anastasis E.
Buxom has really great lip glosses they’re always thick and smooth and they last all day, the container also has lots of product in it which lasts for a long time and the container is really pretty and high quality they’re $18 each but I think that’s worth it
Miriam F.
Review for: Peach Daiquiri (light apricot) more...
These lipglosses are very glossy. The leave a beautiful shine on the lips and last a substantial amount of time fot being a lipgloss. They are comfortable and do not leave your lips feeling sticky.  I do reccomend trying these out if you habe not.
Cilver C.
Traverse City , MI
Buxom lip glosses are my absolute favorite. They are super easily to apply and build up. I bought it at Sephora recently because of their 50% off sale. These glosses are nice and plumping and very long lasting. They make my lips have that 'wet' glossy look.
Julia E.
Middletown, OH
This is my favorite gloss formula of all time. The fully opaque formula lasts for hours and gives a gorgeous, high shine finish. The formula almost makes your lips look smoother as well. There is a bit of mint in the formula, which I personally really enjoy.
Natasha R.
These are great the glasses I like the way they feel on my lips and they’re not sticky at all the color is very opaque and shimmery and the color selection is really great they have colors that are just really unique in right pops of color or they have a lot of great news are neutrals
Lydia N.
Des Moines, IA
OB-freaking-SSESED with this product. I love love love love it, not only is it available in a wide variety of colors-but all of the colors are rich and pack a punch...literally, it makes your lips tingly like someone just punched you. Highly recommend.
Mayukha M.
San Ramon, CA
I love anything Buxom. It has a cool lip plumping affect as well as a menthol-like minty-ness. It is one of my favorite companies and also the lip glosses aren’t super sticky so it’s really nice to wear regularly. Also adds a beautiful shine to any lipstick.
marie t.
Vallejo
Review for: Lip more...
so i think this one i us this more but like its a light natural color and my mom took it away from me bececause she said she really loved it and yes its long lasting if u dnt clean off or even lick your lips and yes i do recommend using it because my mom really likes it but yes hope you guys try it out
Bella M.
Corp Christi, TX
Review for: Lip more...
The full on lip cream is one of my favorites to wear. It’s extremely comfortable and easy to wear, they’re more pigmented than the full on lip polish but they’re just as shiny and nice on the lips. They also smell so good! I plan to buy more in the future.
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?