BY BUXOM

How To Use

Jocelyn G.
Baldwin Park, CA
Review for: Bellini more...
Highly recommend this! It's an amazing product! Looks so nice on the lips. Plus the packaging is super cute. I own a couple of these
Deepthi L.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
Love the rich, lustrous pigmented lip colors this brand has! Purchased at sephora and loved all the color variety they had to offer!!
Melissa T.
Love buxom products. Great colors and effective plumping- never too sticky or tacky. I've used about 3 of these and love all of them
Morgyn C.
Pleasant view, UT
Love love love! This feels so amazing on my lips and isn't overly sticky! The color is so stunning and it lasts longer than expected!
mandy l.
tyler, TX
This stuff is absolutely my favorite right now it applies just like butter on my lips and is long lasting and I really love the color
Karen F.
north chelmsford, ma
These are nice and moisturizing. I'm not sure if the price point should be what it is for this but I still love that it is hydrating.
Jessica B.
Vance, AL
I love buxom lip products. They work very well and don’t leave my lips feeling sticky or anything. They’re a bit pricey but worth it
Soph I.
Sacramento,CA
This plumper has never failed me. Colors ads beautiful. Definitely was worth buying. Huge collection of colors. Pick it up at Sephora
Melissa E.
Laurel, MD
Review for: Peach Daiquiri (light apricot) more...
The minty feeling of these lipglosses are what had me sold from day one. They're not too sticky which can be common with lipglosses.
Meli J.
Laredo, TX
Review for: White Russian more...
Perfect nude gloss!! It has a peppermint scent to it which seems to plump your lips a bit. Its one of my favorites! Highly recommend!
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?