BY BUXOM

How To Use

Stacia T.
I got one of these in a samole and i bought a full size it is amazing! I love them and it also smells like chocolate! Love love love!!!
Ashley G.
Rio Rancho
Prefect. Amount of color. Not too much of a tacky feeling. Just enough glitter to make it shine without looking like you blew a fairy.
tara m.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is the shade I want to try next in this collection!! It looks beautiful on others so I would love to try it. I love the buxom line
Evelyn M.
Minden, LA
Review for: Dolly more...
Beautiful shade. Brightens the lip perfectly. Tingles as it plumps your lips. No pulls on the lip as you apply. It glides on smoothly.
Tiffany P.
Bakersfield , CA
This one is my favorite. It’s absolutely gorgeous. I love the feel on my lips. Like a tingle. It has a good smell and a pretty shimmer.
Michelle C.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Rose Julep more...
This is one of my favorite lip products. The consistency is creamy but not sticky, and the color is perfect for a natural looking lip.
Arielle M.
Oceanside, CA
Review for: White Russian more...
Love this product! Hate the smell! The colour is beautiful and it has the perfect amount of pigmentation to me. But the smell is awful.
Ruthie L.
Knoxville, TN
I’m a fan of the lip creams. I have a hard time matching my shade so I have several that I don’t wear but the overall product is great.
Caroline W.
Cullowhee, Nc
Review for: Pink Champagne more...
I love the these lip creams. Buxom is such a great brand and it is such a great quality. I love this although it is a little expensive!
Nalleli H.
Mc Farland, CA
Review for: Blushing Margarita more...
I love this lip gloss. The shine and pigmentation is awesome. It's not heavy or sticky on the lips and this shade is the perfect color.
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?