BY BUXOM

How To Use

Jordan H.
Pemberton, NJ
Not a huge fan of Buxom. I do love the White Russian lip gloss and I picked one up during the large Ulta sale. I find myself not using it.
Debbie R.
Florence , SC
I have this in Bellini and just love it. It has a cool minty feel and the color lasts a decent time. Not overly sticky. I would recommend.
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
One of my absolute favorite lip glosses. It leaves a nice color and a bit of tingle to plump yuoir lips. I own this formula in many colors.
Jessica W.
Covington, GA
Review for: Other more...
VERY buttery! Went into Sephora and saw this brand and decided to give it a try and absolutely loved it! Very pigmented and dries so fast.
Briana Q.
Commerce City
Review for: Peach Daiquiri (light apricot) more...
This gloss is to DIE for. The amount of pop it gives your lips is that much better. You could laterally see this gloss from across the room
Brittany M.
Rosharon , TX
Although this lip gloss is $20 a tube and don’t seem to last that long this is my favorite lip product in the whole world. I swear by it.
Candice P.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: White Russian more...
This is such a classic nude color. I love the forumla, not too sticky and not a ton of color. I think this gloss is pretty much perfect!
Jade L.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Love the lip cream in dolly! it goes great over matte liquid lipsticks! love the packaging and the lip plumping. Bought it from Sephora.
Dahianna M.
Chicago
This lip cream balm is super creamy and feels so comfortable. It beeps your lips soft and moisturized. [product:buxom-full-on-lip-cream]
Kelly M.
Pottstown, PA
Review for: Blushing Margarita more...
It was a nice color and it went on very silky but it didn't stay on. It was off in no time and you were looking for that tube to reapply.
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?