BY BUXOM

How To Use

Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
One of my absolute favorite lip glosses. It leaves a nice color and a bit of tingle to plump yuoir lips. I own this formula in many colors.
Renee M.
Review for: Hot Toddy, Bellini, Dolly, White Russian, Pink Champagne, Sangria, Wild Orchid, Blushing Margarita more...
I have almost every single shade and I love them! I love how they are tingly but not in a bad way, I've bought all of them from ulta beauty
Kaylee C.
Missoula, MT
Review for: Full more...
Love the texture. Huge bottle so it will last forever. Easy to use. Great smell. All around amazing lip gloss. I want more in my collection
Megan H.
Murphysboro, Il
Review for: White Russian more...
Love this! I keep it in my purse at all times! Great by its self or over lipstick. Goes with any look. Its a must have at all times for me
Jennifer h.
Owosso , MI
It was very sticky it made my lips stick together when I talked... not a fan of sticky formula in my lip gloss... but the color was pretty
Orah R.
Review for: White Russian more...
Best lip gloss formula and color on the market. I never leave the house without it. The beau real color adds just enough pop to every look.
Monica A.
Rocklin, CA
Best lip gloss that i have! It has a cool intense feeling and it feels so refreshing! Shine last throughout the day even if i drink or eat
Lauren H.
Texarkana, AR
Review for: Dolly more...
Great color and great coverage. The lip gloss is not sticky and is perfectly thick to stay full of color. The color stays for a great while.
Taylor M.
Bossier City, LA
This color is to die for. One of the prettiest shades of purple gloss I have seen yet! Lasts a while and doesn't leave a super sticky film.
Ieland F.
Love this product! It stays all day and is very creamy and pigmented! It is worth the price and will last you a long time! Worth the price!
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?