BY BUXOM

How To Use

Madison M.
birmingham
The product smells good and the colors are really nice but I the product is a little thick so if you’re ok with that, then this would be great
Elizabeth F.
Ogdensburg, WI
I've used this once or twice. Buxom always makes my lips tingle and I can never tell if I like it or not. The shades are really pretty though.
Val O.
Cottage Grove, Oregon
I had a severe allergic reaction to this. My mouth was swollen and purple and all and all ugly. I don't know what caused this but it was bad!
Ry M.
Phoenix, AZ
This lip gloss in White Russian is gorgeous. Looks great over lipstick or on its own. They smell great and the tingle sensation is refreshing
Allison G.
Purchased this at my local Sephora and hated it. I was told it’s the best plumper but it’s terrible. Didn’t work. Not worth the money at all.
Brittney D.
Review for: White Russian more...
My favorite lip gloss that's considered a mid-high range brand. It smells super good and it does make your lips appear to be a little larger
Angela Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I think this is the one I have... it's sooo minty. I love the packaging and the scent. It makes my lips look very juicy. It is pricey though.
Allyson W.
Miamisburg, OH
Review for: White Russian more...
My parents got me this for my birthday and I love the color. The gloss isn't tacky like a lot of others are and it stays on for a long time.
Kennedy J.
So glossy and a very natural color!! I wear this everyday and it goes perfect for any outfit!!! It's a very good thing to keep in my purse!!
Christina L.
I have these in several colors! I love how they have that cooling effect. Never sticky and not thick! It's a high gloss look and I LOVE that!
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?