BY BUXOM

How To Use

Arin M.
Review for: Pink Champagne more...
This color was very pretty and I loved the pigment of the cream! This is a cute daily lip cream you can rock to work or for a girls night out.
Ashleigh w.
Santa Rosa, CA
In love with these. Super comfortable on the lips, tons of colors. Last a long time for a gloss and are not overly sticky. These are the bomb!
Emily M.
Medina
This color wasn’t my favorite. But I like to layer it on top of lipstick to lighten a shade. I think I would like it more in a different shade
Jordan S.
Lynn Haven, FL
I literally wear this gloss every single day. It's the perfect nude and the plumping is perfect! I have all my friends hooked on this as well!
nick w.
They are all very pigmented and smell amazing they give your lips a tingle and is minty. Doesn't last all day but it's a lip gloss very pretty
Madison M.
birmingham
The product smells good and the colors are really nice but I the product is a little thick so if you’re ok with that, then this would be great
Elizabeth F.
Ogdensburg, WI
I've used this once or twice. Buxom always makes my lips tingle and I can never tell if I like it or not. The shades are really pretty though.
Desiree G.
Review for: Pink Champagne more...
#Buxom #lipcream #pinkchampagne I like buxom light guava pink champagne lip cream because it is light and glossy just perfect for a simple lip.
Megan H.
lincoln
Review for: White Russian more...
I love this product it’s not too minty it’s just perfect also they last a couple of hours on my lips Buxom Full-on™ Lip Polish
latesha s.
Victorville, CA
I love the plump this glossy gives to the lips. It's not too much but definitely shows a difference. I suggest this gloss to any and everyone
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?