BY BUXOM

How To Use

Aimee C.
Oak Ridge, NC
I LOVE the full on lip creams. My personal fave is White Russian. It goes great by itself but also over any kind of lipstick. The PERFECT shade.
Ashleigh w.
Santa Rosa, CA
In love with these. Super comfortable on the lips, tons of colors. Last a long time for a gloss and are not overly sticky. These are the bomb!
Erin T.
Jonesboro
Review for: Lip more...
This is my all time favorite lip brand. The colors are vibrant and the gloss is the perfect texture. The color stays all day and never cracks.
Desiree G.
Review for: Pink Champagne more...
#Buxom #lipcream #pinkchampagne I like buxom light guava pink champagne lip cream because it is light and glossy just perfect for a simple lip.
Lexi L.
Review for: Blushing Margarita more...
My favorite lip products by far!!! They are comfortable to wear and hydrating on the lips I love the tingling sensation it gives your lips too
Paige J.
Fayetteville, NC
I love these lip creams as well as the lip polishes. They plump my lips a little and the formula isn't too sticky like most other lip glosses.
Chelsea W.
Shawnee, KS
This is just an ok gloss. I love the color and I feel like it's not to tacky. It's doesn't last a crazy amount for time but most glosses don't.
Emily M.
Medina
This color wasn’t my favorite. But I like to layer it on top of lipstick to lighten a shade. I think I would like it more in a different shade
Danika G.
Baltimore, MD
I love lipgloss. I always prefer it over lipstick. I mostly wear clear so that’s why I like this one so much. Would recommend. Love this brand.
Bekah R.
Provo, UT
Review for: French Martini more...
Buxom makes some of the most comfortable lipsticks out there. Feels like butter on your lips (in a good way). Lovely color, lasts a long time!
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?