BY BUXOM

How To Use

Lena M.
Marathon, WI
Review for: Hot Toddy more...
Quite a nice gloss. Not extremely pigmented but is a nice topping lip gloss. I don't really see a plumping aspect but the minty coolness is nice.
Jasmine R.
Review for: Peach Daiquiri (light apricot) more...
Wish I could have all of these in the world to myself. I will never go to another brand for lip glosses ever again. Buxom is my holy grail go-to.
Sharleen T.
1,662 reviews
One of my favorite lip glosses hand down they are a bit pricey but I love them . The texture the plumping agent feels great and the color section
Jyssica V.
i love the color pay off on these lipglosses. they go on so smooth and smell amazing. the only thing is that they are a bit sticky for my liking
Dariana M.
Morrilton, AR
Review for: Pink Champagne more...
I love love love this lip gloss. Its long lasting and gives your lips a great filling its the best lip gloss I've every used and is long lasting
Courtney B.
Chelsea
Review for: Blushing Margarita more...
I got this as a free sample and loved it so much I bought the full size. It stays on all day. The nude that I got literally goes with everything
Autumn H.
Fine product. I don’t like the stinging feeling that it gives. Nice packaging doesn’t give much of a color I usually wear on top of a liquid lip
Aimee C.
Oak Ridge, NC
I LOVE the full on lip creams. My personal fave is White Russian. It goes great by itself but also over any kind of lipstick. The PERFECT shade.
Ashley G.
Buxom makes my favorite lipglosses! They stay in place and have a nice tingly mint zing to them. They have many shades to choose from as well!
Lexi L.
Review for: Blushing Margarita more...
My favorite lip products by far!!! They are comfortable to wear and hydrating on the lips I love the tingling sensation it gives your lips too
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?