BY BUXOM

How To Use

Lyndsey B.
N Little Rock, AR
I love this stuff. It has a tingly feeling to it and it plumps my lips up a little bit. It also stays on for a long time and I love that about it.
Sarah M.
This is my favorite color by Buxom. I wear it often and it lasts a very long time. Buxom Freezes Mini Lip Collection
Chevelle B.
Powhatan Pt, OH
Review for: Peach Daiquiri (light apricot) more...
The margarita one is my favorite. It's the perfect shade of nude with just a hint of pink. I always use it when I'm going with a more natural look.
Kelli A.
Ludlow, MA
Obsessed with this lip gloss I’m addicted to it! Great color tint and loving the tingle! Would definitely recommend to clients friends and family!
Autumn H.
Fine product. I don’t like the stinging feeling that it gives. Nice packaging doesn’t give much of a color I usually wear on top of a liquid lip
Holly M.
Tucson, AZ
I keep this in my purse for on the go glam lips. This plumper is more minty and burning and is a nice complementing color. More sheer than bold.
Sydney M.
These glosses are so long wearing and glossy!! They have are minty and refreshing and keep my lips so moisturizer throughout the day!! Love them!
Jyssica V.
i love the color pay off on these lipglosses. they go on so smooth and smell amazing. the only thing is that they are a bit sticky for my liking
Sharleen T.
1,662 reviews
One of my favorite lip glosses hand down they are a bit pricey but I love them . The texture the plumping agent feels great and the color section
Jasmine R.
Review for: Peach Daiquiri (light apricot) more...
Wish I could have all of these in the world to myself. I will never go to another brand for lip glosses ever again. Buxom is my holy grail go-to.
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?