BY BUXOM

How To Use

Kelli A.
Ludlow, MA
Obsessed with this lip gloss I’m addicted to it! Great color tint and loving the tingle! Would definitely recommend to clients friends and family!
Hannah L.
Blythewood, SC
Minty and such a beautiful color. Doesn't last a super long time, but you can't expect much from a gloss. I used to wear this literally every day.
Melanie N.
Schaumburg, IL
Love the colors, the coverage- dolly is my go to for a neutral, Samantha is a sexy nude against my fair skin, and Zoe is great for a pop of color.
Samantha P.
Santa Ana, CA
These are the most beautiful glosses I have ever tried. I don't care for gloss, but these are comfortable to wear and love the plumping sensation.
Laura B.
Cumberland, RI
Review for: Dolly more...
This is truly my perfect shade. Goes on smooth and stays! Not a super fan of the scent, but it wears off after awhile so it works out okay for me.
Amber R.
Cookeville, TN
Review for: White Russian more...
Favorite lip gloss ever!!! These smell amazing and I love the minty tingle on the lips. This color is the perfect nude and great for all skin tones
Chevelle B.
Powhatan Pt, OH
Review for: Peach Daiquiri (light apricot) more...
The margarita one is my favorite. It's the perfect shade of nude with just a hint of pink. I always use it when I'm going with a more natural look.
Dakota L.
Brookport, IL
This stuff is so refreshing. Slightly sticky but not bad at all. Minty fresh and this stuff is super glossy. Best gloss I have ever bought by far!
Jasmine R.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Sangria more...
Love this color. I have olive skin and it compliments my dark hair and brows so well. Goes on smooth but needed to reapply once throughout the day
Kelsey A.
Frankton , IN
The combination of plumping, gloss and color in the full-on lip polish is perfect! I can wear it at work during the day as well as for a night out!
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?