BY BUXOM

How To Use

lindsey c.
Hueysville , KY
Review for: Lip more...
Love Buxom lip products! However, sometimes the gloss feels a little too sticky for my preference. The lip cream tends to be less on the sticky side.
Alicia G.
Oklahoma City, OK
I purchased this at Sephora, Super creamy and lip plumping! Not as much as I'd like it to but well worth the 20$! I own 3 colors very easy to use ☺️
Rocio R.
Chicago
Review for: Lip more...
I like this product,.... I like the way this lip gloss gives my lips a pichy color on them and it goes really cute with a natural make up look.....🌹💋
Carolina A.
RIALTO, CA
I didn't like the feel of the formula, but it did apply smoothly and evenly. Longevity of wear was good and pigmentation was good too. Nothing crazy.
Carefree M.
Review for: Peach Daiquiri (light apricot) more...
I love peach colored lip glosses and this Buxom lip gloss in Peach Daquiri is no exception! Perfect for all skin color tones it's light and gorgeous!
Skylar C.
Plano, TX
This is good! Nice finish and not too sticky. If definitely has that minty feeling due to it being plumping, but it’s not unbearable. A solide gloss!
Angela G.
Lebanon, TN
I love the way this looks and feels. It kind of feels like icy hot without the hot. Just a really cooling feeling. Just gloss with some pretty color.
Clary B.
Utah
Review for: Wild Orchid more...
Definitely I love this color. This is color is so good for a party cause it's not really sticky and I love it cause it has a little bit of creamy.
Hannah L.
Blythewood, SC
Minty and such a beautiful color. Doesn't last a super long time, but you can't expect much from a gloss. I used to wear this literally every day.
Ashanti C.
Review for: Lip more...
My fave color ever my lips look so healthy and plump and the color lasts all day and sleek packaging and the tube is good size I repurchased twice
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?