BY BUXOM

How To Use

Serena K.
This is a nice formula it feels cooling and has a nice shine. However White Russian does not particularly suit me, it's a bit too light and washes me out.
Sarah E.
My absolute favorite lip gloss. Has an amazing plumping sensation and smells so good, pepperminty. The colors are great and the pigmentation is perfect.
Stephanie R.
It's a good gloss. I am not a fan of the plumping because I feel like it doesn't actually plump. The color range is great and I do love the minty smell.
Sarah N.
Springfield, OR
Review for: Lip more...
I enjoyed using this product. It makes my lips tingle which makes me think it's doing its job. I liked this product I would purchase this product again.
Sydney T.
alta loma
I love this it's a beutiful shade of a pinky purple I love you he consistency of the gloss. I would love to try darker nude shades now live this product.
michele k.
I tried this brand when ulta did their 21 day sale. I have been hooked ever since. Blends well with various lip pencils. Will definitely purchase again.
Elisha R.
Indianapolis
I love the color. Does feather a little, so I would recommend a lip liner. Opaque and long-lasting. Doesn't last all all day, but a good amount of time.
Stephanie S.
Roanoke, VA
Best plumping lip gloss I have used. I love the tingle feeling it gives and the nice glossy look. Not over sticky or goopy. Just right for a plump look.
Drea M.
It's name is so on point lip cream , feel great on my lips , does require a few more touch ups throughout the day, but the color payoff is well worth it
Ashlee L.
Waltham, MA
Best lip gloss I have ever used. I own multiple colors. It does have a minty scent and it tingles, so if you are sensitive to that, probably not for you!
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?