BY BUXOM

How To Use

Sandra G.
Hayward, CA
Review for: White Russian more...
One of my favorite lip gloss ever! i have so many of this and also in mini sizes. Just the downsized is the price of the lip gloss other that its perfect!
Jaime b.
Plainview, TX
I love Buxom lip products. They aren't drying or sticky. The color lasts and feels great. They are a bit more expensive than other products, but worth it.
Tonja H.
Columbia, KY
One of my absolute new favorite glosses! Love the subtle tingling sensation and the overall feeling of this gloss on my lips. Love how buildable it is too.
Anelly C.
Chandler , AZ
A bit sticky but love the way it feels on my lips. It doesn’t plump your lips a lot but you can see a little bit of difference. My favorite shade is dolly
Rachel E.
Caldwell, ID
Review for: Rose Julep more...
I love rose julep! It's one of my favorite buxom glosses and great for an everyday natural look. I wear this color a lot especially for spring and summer.
cortney a.
Review for: Full more...
This is absolutely one of my favorites! This stays on and doesn't have a stocky feel to it, you do have to reapply only once or maybe twice in a full day!
Serena K.
This is a nice formula it feels cooling and has a nice shine. However White Russian does not particularly suit me, it's a bit too light and washes me out.
April D.
Birmingham
Review for: Rose Julep more...
In love with this color! Best gloss I have ever used! Very pretty pink and makes my lips look so full. At the price point can't find anything better!!!! ;!
Stephanie S.
Roanoke, VA
Best plumping lip gloss I have used. I love the tingle feeling it gives and the nice glossy look. Not over sticky or goopy. Just right for a plump look.
Mallory W.
Waco
Review for: Dolly more...
I'm giving it four stars because it's a little sticky. However it's my go to lip gloss. It is a little pricey but it has a great color pay off and smell.
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?