BY BUXOM

How To Use

Meli J.
Laredo, TX
Review for: Rose Julep more...
One of my absolute favorite lip gloss brand! I love the minty feel it leaves on my lips . The colors are beautiful & vary for every skin tone. Can't go wrong with these glosses
Amy L.
Duxbury, MA
Review for: White Russian more...
I love the smell of this lip gloss. This shade also lightens and subdues the lip color you're wearing. It's nice and tingly and is the perfect balance in terms of stickiness.
Laura M.
I am SO picky about my lip glosses! I absolutely love this one! I have it in the shade, "Dolly". It tingles when you put it on, the shade is perfect, it's not sticky and lasts forever. I get so many compliments and swear by this gloss!
Robbie H.
Brownwood, TX
These are amazing. They aren't sticky, they have a cooling peppermint plumping tingle. The shades are perfect for everyday or a night out. These are my go to lip products.
Krystal R.
Review for: Dolly more...
My absolute favorite lip plumping gloss.. gives a nice glow and doesn't have that sticky feeling most glosses have. Nice minty tingling feeling and perfect to wear alone or over a lipstick love it.. definitely purchasing more shades!
Murphy D.
This is a great lip gloss! It goes on very smooth and creamy. It does not bleed! It also doesn't feel sticky like a normal lip gloss. The packaging is really cute and it looks beautiful when displayed. I highly recommend this product!
Jayda C.
Product is very glossy. i usually blot it bc a lot of product comes out and i don't like too glossy. but after blotting color is still beautiful and visible and gloss is somewhat there. would definitely recommend it if you like glossy.
Suzana T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Review for: White Russian more...
I'm not too big on glossy lips but this has been a game changer for me. I love to use it as a topper when we I apply a nude lipstick. It's not too sticky and smells devine.
Sydney E.
Ashburn, VA
Review for: White Russian more...
Summer necessity. Feels great on the lips and it doesn't feel terribly tacky. Because it is a gloss - it isn't long wearing but it layer great with lipsticks or on its own.
Kayla C.
This is a beautiful everyday mauve color. The product goes on smoothly and the color stays. This brand is my all time favorite lip gloss so I recommend every chance I get.
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?