BY BUXOM

How To Use

Arianne K.
Saddle Brook, NJ
Review for: Dolly more...
I love these lip cream's the formula is very unique to this brand. I love the thickness of this gloss, it isnt overwhelming. And the plumping affect is nice on the lips but doesnt last long. This gloss is very pigmented and lasted a long time for me
Olivia H.
Phoenix, AZ
I got this as a sample. I don't have the full size. I liked the product a lot. I think I got into the matte phase that I've forgotten about this and now I want to bust it out. Im
Lisa M.
Review for: White Russian more...
I love lipgloss - rarely wear lipstick. Have tried numerous lipgloss brands over the years, but continually come back to BE Buxom glosses. The White Russian color is a wonderful neutral. The feel and scent of the buxom glosses is also unique --- once you buy one, you will be hooked!
Valerie R.
Dallas, TX
I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT IT! I just picked this up about 2-3 weeks ago and I’m in love with it. It feels plumpy and it smells amazing, it doesn’t feel sticky either. It’s just absolutely perfect!!! I got the shade Moscow Mule, it’s a warm tone brown.
Amy N.
Minneapolis, MN
This product is so great. It has a very minty, tingly, plumping effect that should not be used in cold weather! The colors are perfectly sheer but creamy, giving your lips a soft, shiny effect. The packaging isn't messy and very classy. I have bought multiple colors of this and love it.
Elaine K.
Review for: Rose Julep more...
Buxom has the best lip gloss formula by far, and Rose Julep is no exception. It has the classic Full-On Lip Cream formula with a perfect neutral pink shade that's very flattering to pretty much any skin tone, and is perfect for everyday wear!
Marixa F.
Salinas, CA
Review for: Dolly more...
I love this color and i love the formula! It also has that tingly sensation on my lips and it kind of plumps them a little lol! First time trying Buxom and so far i really like it, i see myself buying more:)
Deena A.
Sunrise, FL
Very impressed with these lip shades. I liked the way it left the lips soft and moisturized. I like the different shades it offers and it's very easy to apply with the applicator.
Correye A.
Got the cherry color it was beautiful but unfortunately the "tingling" feeling felt freezing cold on my lips and I had to return it. It's a shame because the color was great and the formula was not too sticky and it lasted. So sad about this one
Geri M.
Cumming, GA
Hands down my favorite gloss formula. It’s not too pigmented and has a crazy about of GLOSS to it and makes your lips look wet! I enjoy the cooling feeling on the lips as well.
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?