BY BUXOM

How To Use

Leslie D.
Bet lipgloss ever! If you want that wet glossy look I really suggest these! They give a nice plumping effect that helps your lips look a little fuller and the lipgloss lasts on your Lips
Elizabeth L.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: White Russian more...
Such a beautiful color that looks good on its own or over the top of some lipstick. It stays on the lips for quite a while in my experience and doesn't leave your lips feeling funny. It is plumping but not in a painful way.
Amber M.
Review for: White Russian more...
This is my second favorite formula of lipgloss. It met all my expectations. It is a lil pricey at 20 dollars. It's easy to use and apply. I definitely would repurchase. I love how it has that minty cooling to the lips. Also love how it makes ur lips look juicy and full
Megan H.
New Braunfels, TX
I have this in dolly and it easily became my go-to gloss. The packaging is great and sleek. It's great for the value and looks nice. It's very easy to use, and creates a bit of plumping. I would definitely repurchase.
Kellye L.
Great color rage and formula. Doesn't stay too long when you're eating or drinking but it's not too sticky. If you don't like the lip plumper or minty feeling then don't try this product but it's not too bad once it's on.
Harlee J.
Review for: Dolly more...
Buxom lip glosses are my absolute favorite and I just tried this shade for the first time. I use White Russian on daily basis but I love that this one has a bit more color. Officially obsessed
Nikki G.
Glidden, IA
I discovered this brand by accident while browsing through Ulta. I bought one of their customisable palettes and fell in love. So I decided to give these a try and was not disappointed! Definitely recommend!
Nevada G.
Athens , AL
Review for: White Russian more...
This is my go-to shade! Ultra flattering, and ultra plumping with a pleasant vanilla scent! I love the packaging as well; it looks super sleek and holds up well. Would highly recommend!
Savannah F.
Ptretty pink color with great lip plumper. Very intense color and very smooth formula. It becomes sticky after a little wear and I don't love that but I can deal with it for all the great things that go along with it! I would buy it again. Purchase at Sephora
Jacquie V.
Review for: Dolly more...
This really is the best color for everyone! I've used this gloss for about 5 different makeup applications this week at my studio and each person loved this gloss. I will definitely keep this in my kit as a stable!!
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?