BY BUXOM

How To Use

Phia M.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Lip more...
Buxom has some of the richest lip colors I have ever used! The color pay off is so luxurious and beautiful! Totally worth every penny! I get so many compliments on my lips when I wear their products. The color is long lasting and the gloss is not too thick nor too thin. The smell is absolutely amazing and smells faint of flowers. This brand is definitely comparable to more higher end brands such as Yves Saint Laurent and Chanel.
Morgan H.
I have a few of these in multiple shades. They are great for everyday wear, or over a lipstick. There is a wide range of light sheens of glitter to very glittery. They are a little bit weird in taste but not too bothersome. They also have a plumping effect so they tingle when you wear them. Very reasonably priced for a lot of product.
Courtney V.
These are so good. The shade “White Russian” is my favorite! They last a pretty good time even though they are a gloss. It’s kind of a sticky feeling but it’s not so overwhelming that I can’t wear it throughout the day. They have a minty feeling when applied which is supposed to plump your lips but I don’t see a difference honestly.
Katia M.
This is one of the best lip glosses I've ever tried! Just the slightest bit sticky, but this allows it to last a very long time. Gives a glass-like glossy finish with a mild tingly effect -not sure how much this actually plumps, but it does seem to make my lips look a bit more pouty. Smells like warm vanilla and overall a joy to use.
Caitlin N.
Ashland, KY
Best creamy lip gloss ever! If you are lookong for a pigmented gloss that isnt glittery and is Plumping amd not goopy at all then buxom lip creams are for u! I seriously don't no of better glosses than buxom. Plus they have a crazy shade range!!! Plus i love how they are cooling! They don't tingle or anything like most Plumping glosses.
Ali S.
Review for: Other more...
This product just glides on to my lips and adds the most subtle color that just enhances my natural lip color. It tingles a bit at first because of the plumping agents, but it doesn’t hurt and it goes away after a bit. Such a good lip gloss.
Megan H.
Salem, OR
Review for: Pink Champagne more...
I can’t believe it’s taken me so long to find this line!! Love the moisture and the colors offered! Not too sticky, glides on nice! I want every color!! Plumping?? Meh...but I don’t think there are really any true plumbers out there.
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite lip gloss ever. I have almost 20 different shades! None sticky, creamy gloss. Gives good color pay off. Stays on long without having to reapply! Love. A must have!!!
jess h.
Tomball, TX
These are my favorite glosses i have several shades and i always reach for them. They don’t hurt but they have a nice tingle. The taste and smell are really nice and they have such a great color selection. The price is good for the fact that they last a really long time. I just wish they had better swatched to see the colors.
Geri M.
Cumming, GA
Hands down my favorite gloss formula. It’s not too pigmented and has a crazy about of GLOSS to it and makes your lips look wet! I enjoy the cooling feeling on the lips as well.
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?