BY BUXOM

How To Use

Patty T.
Lyons, IL
Review for: White Russian more...
This is absolutely my favorite lipgloss. It's not too bold or subtle. It brings me back to the early 2000s where I was afraid to go too deep in a color variation. It's perfect for when you want to appear to be wearing something but don't want a washout or too sticky of a lipgloss.
Jade G.
Jackson, NJ
Great tint of color and plumping effect. Has some sparkle. Is a bit sticky, that's my only critique. And is pricey $20 a tube. But overall I am a fan! I had a sample and bought the full size after trying.
Jenna D.
Oklahoma city , OK
This is my ALL TIME favorite lip gloss! (The shade White Russian is perfect over pretty much anything). The minty freshness you feel and taste when you apply this is so pleasant and it smells amazing! This also gives you the glossiest lips EVER! Love!
Emily B.
Lees Summit, MO
I usually don't like anything cool or minty feeling in my lip products, but this one is so good that I can't help but love it. The mauve color with gold sheen is so flattering, and the slight minty plumping feeling is not drying or uncomfortable at all. This is one of the stickiest lip glosses I own, but I like the way it feels and the fact that it lasts for several hours and looks so, so pretty.
Julissa C.
Camden, NJ
I really happen to like buxom a lot. Especially this lip gloss. It last a pretty good amount of time but you do have to apply more a couple of times. I bought mines at Sephora. And I would buy this again.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Review for: White Russian more...
Buxom Full-On Lip Creams are one of my favorite glosses! They look beautiful, feel amazing and smell delicious!! The color selection is fantastic.They have a shade for everyone. I love white Russian the most!!
Yvette L.
Review for: Dolly more...
I first got a deluxe sample in one of my beauty subscription boxes. I loved it so much I went right out to get the full size! It makes my lips plump and it's not so sticky that you can't stand it. Try it!
Kristin B.
Davie, FL
These lip glosses are amazing! They smell great, are moisturizing and comfortable to wear, and deliver pigmentation! They have such a large shade range too. Would definitely recommend these to anyone!!
Jessica M.
Review for: White Russian more...
If you're looking for the perfect plumping nude gloss this is the one! I have been using it for awhile I bought it at Sephora and I fell in love with it. It met my expectations i love the tingling cool feeling on my lips.
Jenna H.
Buffalo, NY
I absolutely love these. I can't speak much for the plumping aspect of these glosses, but the color and formula are great. They are sticky but not a gross sticky. They are minty and tingle and feel great on my lips. I have already purchased 2 shades and will most likely get more
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?