BY BUXOM

How To Use

Lindsey E.
Review for: Dolly more...
When I first got this, I hadn't realized there was a plumping element to it, so I was a little confused when it started to tingle at first. Although I do like this cream in general, I did find that it was very sheer. I got the shade Dolly, and would be willing to test out others to see if they are more opaque.
Rebecca B.
Edison, NJ
I like how this feels on the lips and the minty tingly sensation I get from it. I just wish it was a little more opaque but fully opaque glosses aren't for anyone so they are really good non sticky glosses.
Courtney C.
Review for: Dolly more...
This is my 100% holy grail gloss! Perfect your lips but bettee shade. I love the slight lip plumping effect you get. But beware lol if you get a little in your mouth your throat will get a little tingly.
Abbi H.
Jupiter, FL
Review for: White Russian more...
I love the color and texture of this super pale lip cream. It's so cute for simple days and it has the best smell for a lipgloss. Buxom has awesome palettes and it doesn't stop there. Buxom is a great brand
Patty T.
Lyons, IL
Review for: White Russian more...
This is absolutely my favorite lipgloss. It's not too bold or subtle. It brings me back to the early 2000s where I was afraid to go too deep in a color variation. It's perfect for when you want to appear to be wearing something but don't want a washout or too sticky of a lipgloss.
Jenna D.
Oklahoma city , OK
This is my ALL TIME favorite lip gloss! (The shade White Russian is perfect over pretty much anything). The minty freshness you feel and taste when you apply this is so pleasant and it smells amazing! This also gives you the glossiest lips EVER! Love!
Elizabeth B.
Champaign, IL
This stuff is so great. It has such great color and even the matte shades don't dry out. I have bought it previously at sephora. It is so easy to use and applies nicely. I currently only have one shade, but will definitely be purchasing more. It has a nice lip plumping effect too.
christine d.
Woodland Hls, CA
Review for: White Russian more...
This is my all time fave color from buxom, however they dry my lips out so badly. I still will use it when I need a beautiful nude gloss. I make sure to prime lips and use hydrating Balm before applying.
Shannon P.
This gloss is amazing. It makes your lips feel so nice, smooth, and plump and smells great! I don’t notice it ever transferring to my lips. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a long lasting gloss.
Jade G.
Jackson, NJ
Great tint of color and plumping effect. Has some sparkle. Is a bit sticky, that's my only critique. And is pricey $20 a tube. But overall I am a fan! I had a sample and bought the full size after trying.
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?