BY BUXOM

How To Use

Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
Hands down my favorite lip gloss formula. These glosses are pigmented, long lasting, have a minty tingle, and look beautiful. They aren't sticky or glittery, and add the perfect amount of shine to the lips.
Lindsey E.
Review for: Dolly more...
When I first got this, I hadn't realized there was a plumping element to it, so I was a little confused when it started to tingle at first. Although I do like this cream in general, I did find that it was very sheer. I got the shade Dolly, and would be willing to test out others to see if they are more opaque.
M H.
Review for: Rose Julep more...
I love their lip glosses! It comes on smooth and gives you that sexy look. It met my expectations and I definitely want to go back and buy more colors! They sell them online and at makeup store in the mall!
Carrie K.
Buxom is my favorite brand for glosses! They have a very slight plumping effect, which feels very nice on the lips. A slight tingling sensation, but nothing too intense that it would bother you. I have a few different colors. My favorite is White Russian. I love wearing these alone or over top of lipsticks.
Elizabeth B.
Champaign, IL
This stuff is so great. It has such great color and even the matte shades don't dry out. I have bought it previously at sephora. It is so easy to use and applies nicely. I currently only have one shade, but will definitely be purchasing more. It has a nice lip plumping effect too.
Courtney C.
Review for: Dolly more...
This is my 100% holy grail gloss! Perfect your lips but bettee shade. I love the slight lip plumping effect you get. But beware lol if you get a little in your mouth your throat will get a little tingly.
Shannon P.
This gloss is amazing. It makes your lips feel so nice, smooth, and plump and smells great! I don’t notice it ever transferring to my lips. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a long lasting gloss.
Abbi H.
Jupiter, FL
Review for: White Russian more...
I love the color and texture of this super pale lip cream. It's so cute for simple days and it has the best smell for a lipgloss. Buxom has awesome palettes and it doesn't stop there. Buxom is a great brand
christine d.
Woodland Hls, CA
Review for: White Russian more...
This is my all time fave color from buxom, however they dry my lips out so badly. I still will use it when I need a beautiful nude gloss. I make sure to prime lips and use hydrating Balm before applying.
Julissa C.
Camden, NJ
I really happen to like buxom a lot. Especially this lip gloss. It last a pretty good amount of time but you do have to apply more a couple of times. I bought mines at Sephora. And I would buy this again.
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?