BY BUXOM

How To Use

Bernadette P.
Franklin
LOVE this gloss! I always add this as my last step when going out. The tingle the gloss produces makes me feel a little sexier. I would definitely the recommend. Only downfall is how fast it seems to wear off.
Kathy S.
Review for: Full more...
I love products from Buxom. I have plenty of lip gloss in different shades. I can't stop reaching for them. It makes your lips feel bigger than it is plus does last at least a 4 hours. The applicator is gentle on your lips plus the colors are to died for. Could pick up at ultra beauty and sephora
JJ & Elle P.
Merced, CA
This shade is such a beautiful nude color! It has a minty tingly taste and feel and is quite thick, but definitely long lasting! It applies easily and doesn't require a mirror because it's so nude and sheer. I would recommend trying this one out! I know it is also one of their top selling shades!
Emily V.
I think the buxom lip creams are an average product. The only reason I am docking off some stars is because I am not a huge fan of their colors, and I don't really see any results from the supposed "lip plumping" that this product is supposed to give.
cassie m.
Columbus, OH
Yessssss honey! This lip cream is amazing, it's like a liquid lip but then again it isn't. It doesn't dry down matte and it's not a liquid lipstick so it does transfer. But it's so lightweight and full of pigment. I love
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
Review for: White Russian more...
I'm new to lip creams and usually use a liquid lip stain or matte lipstick. This is absolutely awesome. The color is perfect and just the right peachy pink tone for my lips. It's long lasting and just generally a great item.
Shelby B.
Helena, AL
Review for: White Russian more...
Obsessed. This is a very long lasting gloss. It is thick and sticky with a very high shine. It's pricey but worth it to me! I love the color on fair skin. I got mine at Sephora and I would totally buy it again!
Anna U.
Review for: White Russian more...
I enjoy my Buxom gloss. It looks nice and feels nice too. I will say, it's a little bit sticky- but nothing major. I also expected a little more color pay off... in the tube, it looks to be a light pinky nude. On the lips, it's really more clear than anything. I still enjoy wearing it, though!
Stephanie D.
Webster, NY
This is the PERFECT nude lip gloss. It doesn't look gross like some do and doesn't emphasize dryness. It has a minty sensation and feels plumping, but doesn't hurt whatsoever. I use this to top off nude lips and on its own. I will repurchase when I run out.
Jennifer B.
Fayette, AL
Review for: White Russian more...
Love this product great packaging and love the holiday gem on top. Great value because it lasts forever. It takes forever to use a whole lip product but I have already repurchased this because I'm scared I will run out.
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?