BY BUXOM

How To Use

Colleen W.
Sheffield Vlg, OH
Review for: White Russian more...
I liked the smell and feel of the lip gloss but not the color on me. I felt that it was too pale, I typically go for plum shades or something with a darker color. I was also not a fan of how sticky it was after applying.
Emily K.
Review for: White Russian more...
I'm not a fan of a glossy lip on myself ( personal preference, I like matte lip formulas), so I really can't explain why I bought this (thanks, YouTube). I think someone who likes glosses and glossy lips would love this.
Michaela M.
Ithaca, NY
The pumping effect is from menthol I believe. It does leave your lips slightly fuller, but very tingly. The idea of a combo with a lip cream is good, but it never dries and transfers very easily onto everything. I constantly feel the need to check my makeup for smudges. Not bad, but there are better products.
Erica O.
Maitland , FL
Just bought this in White Russian and I love it. Great for with or without lipstick to add shine and plumping. It smells yummy, and I am obsessed. I bought some as a gift for my sister and she loves it too! Perfect lip gloss.
Fatima N.
Totally in love with these ,, love all the shades and there are so many of them to choose from,, keep your lips hydrated and plumed for a really lone time ,, bought it at Sephora and it's so worth the money and the hype
Lilyanna A.
I love it. It plumps my lips so good and it looks and feels great for a gloss. It leaves a tingly like feeling but that's just the pluming going on lol. I got about 6 of these babies. They work better than the too faced one.
quynh n.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Hot Toddy more...
I picked up this gloss at Sephora to give it a try and I'm so glad I did! Hot Toddy is such a beautiful color. My lips are more pigmented so the gloss looks very natural on me. I don't care that much about the tingly feeling. This gloss is not goopey or sticky in any way! Great for an everyday look
Jarin K.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Sangria more...
Not only is this so rich in texture, the color is so beautiful. Its a beautiful brick red color. It looks very nice and compliments many types of skin tones. I have a medium olive/tan complexion and the color sits very nice with a smoky eye and a highlight!
D B.
Wyomissing, PA
Beautiful rosy mauve shade with a sweet vanilla mint scent. It goes on smooth and leaves me with super plump lips. Highly recommend trying out these glosses if you love a glassy smooth lip look. I have naturally lined lips and this helps smooth out the texture of my lips. Perfect shade for everyday!
Kaitlyn M.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: White Russian more...
Holy grail of lip glosses! Perfect color, not sticky, stays on a long time. They also give you a nice plumping effect that does not have a harmful pain stinging sensation but more of a minty fresh feeling sensation.
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?