BY BUXOM

How To Use

Jacen M.
Cannon, KY
These glosses are so good! I recommend the shade White Russian. I'm not a big gloss fan, but I do like these. They're not too sticky. They do have a tingly minty sensation, but nothing unbearable. Because if it was too bad I would not wear them, I do not like lip plumpers.
Ashley H.
Gahanna, OH
This is the perfect everyday lip gloss, I picked mine up from sephora. It adds the perfect amount of shine to accentuate your pout with out being sticky. I love adding this over top any lipstick to revive the moisture. So perfect!
Sarah O.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Dolly more...
I got a sample of this recently and really enjoyed it. It's a really nice shade. It adds just a hint of color to your lips. It does feel ringing when applied but I don't mind that. I will definitely be picking up a full size soon.
Leslie P.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Dolly more...
This has been a long time favorite gloss of mine. I don't often buy the same lip product twice because I have so many and like variety, but I have been buying this one since it came out! Actually, I think I'm due for another tube.
Allie L.
Lakeland, MN
I searched forever for this color!!!! They had most of the other colors in the store but I wanted this one and I am so happy I found it. It was a great price and I love it! I will definitely be using it again!!!!! I will also be recommending it to my friends and family.
Shontel B.
Love this Lip Cream.  The plumping effect is not as intense as some of the lip plumper on the market which is what I like.  Gives just enough of the plump affect without burning or stinging your lips.  Not glittery.  The perfect wet look shine. I use it over a matte lipstick for the perfect combo.
Fatima N.
I'm literally in love with their formula and their package.. Love the feeling that it gives me,, feels so fresh and tingling on the lips,, if you're looking for a good gloss this the one that you have to pick
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
Pretty,simple gloss that always makes my lips feel fuller.
Not too sticky,and the wear time is impressive,too.A good color selection.I like Buxom as a whole,it's a great brand.This lip gloss is a nice addition to any collection.
Michaela M.
Cleveland , TN
Review for: White Russian more...
This is probably my favorite lipgloss of all time. It has a great color and applicator. The packaging is not bulky or over the top. I got mine at Sephora a while ago and it's still going strong. I would recommend this to anyone.
Lakin B.
Review for: White Russian more...
This is a great lip gloss for when you don't want to think about it. It's got a minty flavor and definitely gives a slight tingling feeling which I enjoy. It plumps your lips very slightly and fills in any lines you may have.
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?