BY BUXOM

How To Use

Dallas D.
Jackson, MO
Review for: White Russian more...
Next to the Marc Jacobs Lip gloss on Sugar, Sugar, this is my favorite lip product! I love the plumping feeling it gives my lips and they smell incrediable! Such a beautiful formula and finish! Love!
Nicole P.
Cheektowaga , NY
I use these quite regularly the price is high but I like the feeling they give the lips. However do not get any of this in your mouth because the taste is horrible!! I don't even recommend eating with this on because the flavor is just so bad it will curve your food! Not bad beautiful colors but over priced for what it is and not a noticeable plumping affect
Erica K.
Livonia, NY
I recently bought one of these and I love it! The color is build-able which is nice for transitioning from day to night and I love the slight plumping effect it has. It has a subtle tingly sensation and I almost want to say minty feeling which is interesting. THEY SMELL SOOO GOOD! I will say that I find them quite expensive for a lipgloss, but if you don't mind the price then they are a great option.
Sheila B.
Lake bluff
I fell in love with this product . I kept finding myself buying different colors because the product was amazing . I love how it didn't feel sticky like lipstick usually does . It gives our lips a little "burn " feeling . It just makes your lips tingle but it feels refreshing in my opinion . This lipstick isn't like the ones you use to wear in middle school . This product feels and looks good ! It's a must ! If you re debating if you should buy it stop ! Buy it, you won't be disappointed .
Karen J.
Boise, ID
These glosses are one of the best in the market, there's tons of colors to choose from and they are not super expensive. Easy to find at Ulta or Sephora. Long lasting. The only reason I give it only 4 stars is because they are a tiny bit sticky for me, but I still like them a lot!
Linda H.
Portland, OR
These glosses are amazing. The creams look glassy and so shiny. Beautiful! They usually come in gift sets so you can try a few different ones for a really good value too.
Jherrica S.
Sikeston , MO
I recently started buying this brand lip creams and gel lipsticks and love them. The lip gloss is sticky but it smells so good. Goes on smooth and it looks amazing! I have like 10 of their Lilly’s and not disappointed at all
Daria J.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Dolly more...
I purchase this lip gloss for my mother every year (it's her all time favorite) and this year decided to purchase a tube for myself as well to see what the hype was about. I'm obsessed! This gloss is designed to plump the lips (I have naturally full lips, so this wasn't a factor for me and I can't comment and that aspect) so there is a slight tingling that can be a little unpleasant. However, it fades within a few minutes and you're left with long lasting color! I'm able to eat with this gloss on and not have to immediately re-apply afterwards. I'll defiantly be buying again!
Laura W.
Villa Rica, GA
I got this in the color Gabby. Oh my! It's such a beautiful pinky mauve color with lots of shine. I'm amazed at how it stays on my lips but doesn't stain them. It has a yummy caramel type scent and almost plumps them without tingling them. I love these and want so many more. At first I hated them but now I'm in love. It's not overly sticky either.
Ashley K.
Bemidji
Review for: Lip more...
Not my favorite. Very sticky and but pretty. Works as a plumper and makes my lips tingle. Unfortunately it also easily transfers into your mouth and then numbs your mouth.
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?