BY BUXOM

How To Use

Samantha G.
I picked this up in Creamsicle which is a very light, pink color. There's not a lot of pigmentation in this, so you'll want to layer with another product if you want some color. The cooling sensation really does last pretty much the whole time you wear it, which is nice. My favorite thing about this is that it's not tacky at all, although I don't see any plumping and such. It's a great lip gloss, and maybe if I got a better color it would be more worth the $20 but as it is I'm glad I only spent $10 since I got it on sale.
Laura H.
Merrimack, NH
Review for: Rose Julep more...
I received this lip gloss as a sample from Sephora about a year ago and decided to buy the full sized after because it was almost perfect. The color is beautiful and the gloss provides a nice shine to the lips while also hydrating them. There's nothing worse than using a lip gloss that dries out your lips. While I did feel that the gloss provided some minor plumping, it wasn't as much as other lip glosses I've tried that advertise the same result. Still, this lip gloss is perfect for everyday use and makes my lips feel like soft pillows!
Heather S.
This will forever be my all time favorite lip gloss. The feel of it is so creamy and it gives a cooling sensation to the lips. It is also the perfect nude pink color and it look flawless over any lipstick.
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
Review for: White Russian more...
This is the best lip gloss ever! I love the way it smells, feels and the color White Russian gives or if you want to put it on top of another lip product it just gives it a high shine. I love the minty smell and tingly feel, makes me think my lips are getting plumper or juicer. The only downside is that this lip gloss is a bit sticky but the stickiness makes the gloss last longer!
Anna H.
Pullman, WA
My favorite lip gloss. Lightly pigmented and really shiny. If you're going to gloss you want to gloss all out. These are nice alone but are perfect for layering. They smell like a vanilla cupcake and taste like mint. They tingle and cool your lips for a plumping effect. I actually wish they didn't tingle because I can be kind of annoying for me lol. The bottle is beautiful and luxurious.
Mallory D.
I feel like Buxom is the go-to lipgloss for me. This one is so shimmery on the lips and is not too glossy. If you want to look clean and polished this is the lipgloss for you. Would definitely recommend this
Rebecca H.
Tustin
Review for: Dolly more...
Full-On Lip Cream is the shimmer-less sister of the Full-On Lip Polish. Aside from the difference in finish, the product is exactly the same as the Lip Polish, and it does just as excellent a job! I reach for these creamy shades when the look I'm going for doesn't call for a shimmery lip. The shine is still high impact, but the color is smooth and uniform, without the glitter. Pricey at $20, but it does such an amazing job that the splurge is well worth the expense. I'd purchase again and again (and have).
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY
Review for: Bellini more...
Buxom will always give you plump & glossy lips with a hint of tint! My favorite and they last for the longest time. You get your money's worth with them being 20 dollars. The lip gloss is huge ! I love the minis too. Peach billini, White Russian and dolly are three of my favorites. They all basically smell and taste the same but the colors do make a difference on your lips!
Alexis C.
Pembroke Pines , FL
Review for: Berry Bramble more...
this lip cream is to die for. it's so creamy and so pigmented at the same time, it's amazing that boxum has such great products. The price is definitely worth it and I would recommend this to everyone!
Kimberly P.
Waldorf
Cute gloss for everyday wear. It isn’t overly pigmented, but it definitely has some color to it. For the price, I think drugstore options do the same, but it is a nice lip gloss. I would recommend if you’re interested!
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?