BY BUXOM

How To Use

Kelly V.
Denver
Review for: White Russian, Kir Royale more...
I love these lip plumpers.  They have no glitter, just the sheen of a gloss, which makes them perfect for everyday wear.  They do have a tingling effect, and I notice a slight plumping effect, but it definitely won't take your lips from thin to Kylie Jenner.  Since the shades are glosses, I feel like most would be suitable for most skin tones. Love these glosses!
Jay L.
dallas
My favorite is White Russian. I also own pink champagne. My 6 year old daughter steals them all of the time. These are our favorite. They are not sticky. They are the perfect formula. It glides on smoothly. Highly recommend this.
Tamara S.
Spring, TX
Review for: Dolly more...
I can say enough about Buxom there’s so many colors. I love the way it makes your lips tingle when you apply it. The price is affordable and the color lasts a long time. I’ve became a collector of this brand. I get really excited when something new comes out from Buxom.
Allie W.
Abingdon, VA
I love this thick formula. It glides on like a dream and doesn't have an overbearing smell. This color is everything and one of my go to ride or die items. I love the component the frosty look is so pretty and the applicator is large enough to make it easy to use. The price of fair since you do get a lot of product and it last a good long time. Their plumpers are everything!!
Ursula L.
Review for: Peach Daiquiri (light apricot) more...
Hands down one of my absolute favorite lip glosses. They are sheer but still have a pigment, very glossy but not sticky and look absolutely beautiful. They have a mint scent and are long lasting
Aleisa M.
This color is the perfect every day nude gloss. It’s a shade darker than my natural lip and it looks GORGEOUS. It’s highly saturated color even though it’s a gloss and it lasts all day long. Makes my lips look real nice too!
Meagan E.
Bedford
Review for: Lip more...
I love these glosses and can’t wait to try more colors. It feels super cool and a little tingling on the lips and not at all uncomfortable. I didn’t notice a huge effect on the plumping part. I would recommend it to others!
Jessica S.
Merrimack , NH
I’m not usually one for a glossy finish on my lips since they’re thin and I feel like it just looks kinda weird on me, but buxom changed all that! This lipgloss is gorgeous and feels sooooo good on the lips. The formula gives tingly and cool plumping sensation but not anything crazy like some other lip glosses/plumpers that actually kinda hurt to wear. Also these last forever. I can use one tube daily for 3/4 months before I start to run out.
K M.
Brooklyn
Review for: Dolly, Other more...
Great packing. The creamy formula has a frosted tube which is really cute. These are similar to the regular polish they both have that tingling effect that is supposed to plump up your lips although my lips are already full I’ve never seen a difference. I prefer the cream over the polish because there is more color in the cream although it is still faint and sheer
Daniela M.
Virginia Beach, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
First of all if you're buying this to get plump lips, you'll be disappointed. It doesn't plump. It has a very minty sensation which I don't love and it's also kind of sticky. Other than that it's looks and smells amazing and lasts a long time on the lips. The packaging feels luxurious and I definitely think it's worth the price regardless that it's a little sticky.
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?