BY BUXOM

How To Use

Natalie A.
Great lip gloss! I have the shade "White Russian" and it is a perfect pinky nude gloss! It does leave a minty sensation on your lips and it's pretty strong, which bothered me at first but I got used to it. It's so worth dealing with for this gloss. I wouldn't say it lasts very long, it fades as soon as you eat or drink, but I just love the super glossiness of the formula, the stickiness, and the color. And for $20, you really do get a whole lot of product. The tube is huge! Highly recommend these glosses.
Taki V.
Austin, TX
Review for: Dolly more...
I have two of these lip creams! They are amazing. They only slightly tingle. They don't last very long, but it leave my lips very soft and I don't mind reapplying.
Rachel M.
McLean, VA
If you’re looking for a non-sticky gloss that still has coverage and lasts- this is for you! They have a lot of colors and the shine is nice but not overwhelming.
Amanda S.
Shaker Hts, OH
I love this product. It's glossy with a hint of color and it tingles! I like the mint smell and the coolness on my lips. It plumps them up, making my pout fuller.
Cydnie L.
Review for: Bellini more...
This product feels great on my lips! It has a cooling sensation when applied. Definitely met my expectations as well as exceeding them! Very long lasting product.
Kaylee F.
Richland Center, WI
This is a super glossy lip gloss. It goes on with ease and then it starts to tingle. That's the plumping action. It's actually quite pleasant and it kind of has a minty sensation. The gloss is a bit sticky, but that's to be expected with any lip gloss. The shade that you love the best is White Russian. It's a very, very pale pink. If you're looking for a high gloss nude lip, this is it.

Elizabeth B.
Hillsborough , NC
This is one of my holy grail lip gloss products. The scent is mild but sweet (as is the taste). I even have husband confirmation on the taste being delicious. The product is perfectly pigmented (sheer wash of creamy color). It lasts for a long time on the lips and is hydrating. The tingling feeling is refreshing and is not painful like other tingling lip plumping glosses. I adore this product and recommend it to all my friends. My favorite shades are Hot Toddy, Dolly and White Russian, but honestly you can't go wrong with any shade and there are tons.
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
I love glosses but this on it my all time favorite. I love the peppermint oil feel/tingle on the lips and also the hint of sparkle. These are not really colorful but more of a sheer coverage. The tingle/cool feeling lasts for about 3-4 hours. I would purchase these just for that. Claire is a darker neutral shade. I also like the shade Dolly
Kat T.
Somersworth
Review for: Berry Bramble more...
This makeup product is very affordable and worth the price for sure! I love the brand, and I would buy it again! Packaging was amazing and the product was all there and nothing was damaged!
Joy R.
Review for: Rose Julep more...
This lip color is a sheer pink that adds a touch of natural color. It's not sparkly, and has a glass finish as advertised. I felt amazing during application and for quite some time after, being very smooth and cooling, and not being sticky or tacky. It didn't burn or sting like some previous plumping products I've tried. This product is moisturizing, and the color and shine lasted through breakfast and lunch well. It did make my lips look a little more voluminous, but wasn't quite as plumping as I had hoped. None the less, they were noticeably fuller (especially the first hour or so after applying) , and this is a gorgeous product that I'm happy to have in my arsenal. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a pretty gloss that feels great, and adds a bit of extra volume to their lips.
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?