BY BUXOM

How To Use

Gloria Y.
Northbrook,il
MY FAVORITE GLOSSES EVER!!! I love love love DOLLY! It's the perfect my lips but better shade and not to mention the smell of these babies!!! AWEEEE LOVE LOVE THESE
Calyn J.
Jacksonville
Yay this stuff is so tingly I love it. Keeps the color all day and it will never smear! I bought it from Sephora and it's super convenient!! !!!!!!!!! Very easy to apply
Kellie G.
I recently bought a mini of the Buxom Lip Cream in White Russian from Ulta and FELL IN LOVE! I had heard such positive things on YouTube and figured I had to try it for myself. The consistency is perfect- not too sticky but it doesn't slip everywhere. The plumping sensation is enough to feel it but not to the point where it gets annoying. The color of White Russian is also beautiful! It's perfect for layering or wearing on its own. I would 100% recommend this to anyone looking for a great everyday lip gloss.
Sidney R.
Review for: White Russian more...
Awesome lip product! The color is pretty universal, so anyone of any skin tone could use it, it can be worn alone or on top of any lipstick color of your choosing, and what differentiates this gloss from any other? The awesome tingling effect, which is the plumper & vitamins working on your lips. I switch off from month to month between this & Buxom Full-On Lipstick (I choose 1 of the many nude colors). They both have that same tingling sensation but if my lips are really dry, I try to shy away from the gloss.
Natalie A.
Great lip gloss! I have the shade "White Russian" and it is a perfect pinky nude gloss! It does leave a minty sensation on your lips and it's pretty strong, which bothered me at first but I got used to it. It's so worth dealing with for this gloss. I wouldn't say it lasts very long, it fades as soon as you eat or drink, but I just love the super glossiness of the formula, the stickiness, and the color. And for $20, you really do get a whole lot of product. The tube is huge! Highly recommend these glosses.
Taki V.
Austin, TX
Review for: Dolly more...
I have two of these lip creams! They are amazing. They only slightly tingle. They don't last very long, but it leave my lips very soft and I don't mind reapplying.
Rachel M.
McLean, VA
If you’re looking for a non-sticky gloss that still has coverage and lasts- this is for you! They have a lot of colors and the shine is nice but not overwhelming.
Amanda S.
Shaker Hts, OH
I love this product. It's glossy with a hint of color and it tingles! I like the mint smell and the coolness on my lips. It plumps them up, making my pout fuller.
Cydnie L.
Review for: Bellini more...
This product feels great on my lips! It has a cooling sensation when applied. Definitely met my expectations as well as exceeding them! Very long lasting product.
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
I love glosses but this on it my all time favorite. I love the peppermint oil feel/tingle on the lips and also the hint of sparkle. These are not really colorful but more of a sheer coverage. The tingle/cool feeling lasts for about 3-4 hours. I would purchase these just for that. Claire is a darker neutral shade. I also like the shade Dolly
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?