BY BUXOM

How To Use

Sofia
i love all of buxoms lip glosses. every time i go to sephora, i make sure to buy one because they look so beautiful on and don't make my lips feel sticky or like there's too much product on them. definitely recommend this!
Stevie M.
Johnstown, PA
I found one of this beauties at a tj maxx, so naturally I bought it. It looked great on the lips, but i think i could find the same quality in some drugstore lip glosses
Jen F.
Saint Charles, MO
I wanted to like these because I really liked the colors but the cooling and tingle was just way to much. I can handle a little tingle but this was way over the top :(
Morgan K.
I liked this skit at first. Then decided it is too sticky and tingly for my liking. Color looks good and it applies very shiny. Probably wouldn’t purchase again though.
Brittany E.
Salida, CA
These lipglosses are very shinny. They are long lasting and have a minty feel to them. I️ would recommend these to anyone that wants that perfect not to sticky lipgloss
Annie L.
Riverside , CA
The best gloss!! It's so soothing and cooling on the lips. I love it. It makes my lips look juicy and glossy which I've always wanted but could never find the right gloss to do so. I love the baby pink lips it gives me.
Kelsie V.
i love these!! they are plumping so they have that minty tingly feeling... i love this color it’s very different.. it’s very cool toned and icy but still looks natural
Taylor N.
This is my go to lipgloss! I've purchase twice now. I literally use this every single day. The latest one purchased was the holiday edition from sephora. Great value, tube lasts forever. I will definitely continue to purchase as long as they make this shade!
Hannah G.
Pinedale , WY
Review for: Full more...
Love the colors and the feeling of this formula. It leaves my lips looking plumped and beautiful. I think it could have a better smell but that's nothing I would dwell on with this product.
Gina J.
Cleburne, TX
One of my favorite colors in this line. It can be worn alone or over any lip color. Great when you want to tone down a bright color or brighten up a dark color. It's one of the few colors I have purchased more than once.
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?