BY BUXOM

How To Use

Alizey G.
New Haven
Darker nude/brown color is so pretty! Not too opaque yet not too clear. Recommend this 10% repeat user of course ! Price range good, packaging lovely just great overall
Sarah P.
Gulfport, MS
Review for: Dolly more...
This is a wonderful lip gloss and a great color. I actually didn't realize it had a plumper in it until I put it on. It has a cooling minty feel to it. Very decadent. I would purchase again.
Hannah R.
Shelley
LOVE IT SO MUCH! WOULD RECOMMEND 100%! Best brand of lipgloss by far. It’s so easy to apply and it’s a bigger bottle so it won’t get lost in your purse or car! Such pretty packaging as well!
Gabriela G.
Columbia, MO
I love these! Buxom makes very nice lip glosses. They don't bleed and do not feel heavy on the lips. I also like that they are not sticky. I got them at Ulta and I would definitely buy more.
Jen F.
Saint Charles, MO
I wanted to like these because I really liked the colors but the cooling and tingle was just way to much. I can handle a little tingle but this was way over the top :(
Sofia
i love all of buxoms lip glosses. every time i go to sephora, i make sure to buy one because they look so beautiful on and don't make my lips feel sticky or like there's too much product on them. definitely recommend this!
Stevie M.
Johnstown, PA
I found one of this beauties at a tj maxx, so naturally I bought it. It looked great on the lips, but i think i could find the same quality in some drugstore lip glosses
Morgan K.
I liked this skit at first. Then decided it is too sticky and tingly for my liking. Color looks good and it applies very shiny. Probably wouldn’t purchase again though.
Brittany E.
Salida, CA
These lipglosses are very shinny. They are long lasting and have a minty feel to them. I️ would recommend these to anyone that wants that perfect not to sticky lipgloss
Taylor N.
This is my go to lipgloss! I've purchase twice now. I literally use this every single day. The latest one purchased was the holiday edition from sephora. Great value, tube lasts forever. I will definitely continue to purchase as long as they make this shade!
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?