BY BUXOM

How To Use

Kris J.
Clear Lake, IA
I have this in the shade Rose Julep and love it! I've repurchased it twice so far. It's a beautiful pink/mauve color that applies easy and has a vanilla-like tingle that smells amazing and plumps my lips.
Bernadine L.
St Charles , IL
Review for: Buxom more...
LOVE this product! It makes my lips look incredible juicy and it also has a formula where it is a lip plumper as well!! I have most of the shades and give them all 5 stars!!
Priscilla V.
Dallas Tx
Review for: Peach Daiquiri (light apricot) more...
I love this product. Nice lipgloss for an everyday use and it actually makes your lips look fuller and it stairs on a good while. It was good for the price because it obliviously worked. I would recommend.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Review for: Dolly more...
The packaging on these are adorable! The colors are phenomenal! The formula is creamy & long lasting. These are my go to gifts for friends & family on birthdays & Christmas.
Taylor H.
Prattville, AL
I have small lips, so naturally I tend to use lip plumper! I get this at my local ulta and it is a godsend!!! It's kinda of pricey, but to me it's worth every penny! I have this on many colors but this is my favorite so far!
Amber W.
Mount Pleasant, SC
Review for: French Martini more...
I love Buxom lip cream, it's a very creamy, rich formula, that goes on smooth and doesn't streak. It is fairly long lasting, as long as you aren't too rough with your lips. The fig color looks great on my cool toned pale skin, and complements my natural lip color.
Kimberly M.
Roanoke, VA
This Buxom full on lip cream in White Russian is my holy grail lip gloss!  It's so amazingly shines, and smells and feels so good.  It lasts a long time and looks amazing paired on top of most lippies and by itself.  It gives your lips this cooling sensation and makes them look so shiny!  I love this stuff!!
Ashley K.
Quincy, MA
Review for: Dolly more...
Only glosses I will use on myself. I love the color range and the instant pluming it provides. It last awhile. I buy this about 4 times a year. Each tube lasts 3 months!
Melissa C.
Davie, FL
I have hw shade White Russian in this lip gloss. It ACTUALLY plumps your lips! Totally worth the price. I love this shade because I can apply it as a top coat on anything! Wonderful lip gloss.
It was very pigmented and long lasting. The smell was AMAZING and I enjoyed it very much. Throughout they day I had to reapply a few times but overall the pigment lasted. It was kind of sticky but got less throughout the day
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?