BY BUXOM

How To Use

Buxom Full-on™ Lip Cream
I absolutely love this product. Leaves a fresh feeling on your lips and the color is amazing. I found that Dolly looked the best if your looking for a neutral color. I would definitely buy it again
Marielle D.
Rockaway park, NY
Review for: White Russian more...
Love this product! The color is great, feel is great and not too sticky. It is long lasting and I am a repeat buyer. Good quality and definitely met my expectations. Would buy over and over again, highly recommend!
Leah B.
Morris, IL
This is the best lipgloss I've ever used- period. It makes my lips so glossy abs feel comfortable. I have the color White Russian and absolutely love it!! Purchased from Ulta.
Sam S.
Windermere, FL
I have this product in the color Mudslice. I got it during the Ulta 21 days of beauty sale. It's a good value for half off but I don't think I would buy it at full price. It is very glossy and has a little bit of color. I wish there was more color and less of the gooey feeling.
Arianna E.
San Diego
I purchased the color Mudslide which was lip plumping and cooling to wear, it was a creamy pink color that I absolutely loved to wear by itself or over another lipstick color.
Karin S.
Glendale, AZ
Review for: Buxom more...
The color is absolutely beautiful. It goes on smooth and is easy to apply. The texture is a little bit sticky for my taste. I am also not a fan of the tingly/burning sensation
Katie P.
Brooklyn, NY
LOVE this stuff. Just a gentle hint of color, a little sting to plump your lips and it lasts. Price wise, its right and it comes in a variety of different colors. Buxom lip products are my favorite!
Zoe ♡.
Wichita Falls
Review for: Peach Daiquiri (light apricot) more...
I have tried these glosses and I don’t enjoy lip glosses in general and the Buxom lip glosses are very nice and glossy... I don’t like the lack of pigmentation though, nor do I like the color range.
Crysta M.
Review for: Dolly more...
The gloss is nice. It lasts longer than most glosses and smells great. It has a minty feeling instead of a burning sensation like other plumping products; I just don't really feel that my lips get any kind of plump from this product.
Victoria T.
Buxom glosses will forever be a staple in my makeup collection. Pretty long lasting in my opinion. Not too tacky, but a very thick formula. The plumping is great too! I can't go a day without these!
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?