BY BUXOM

How To Use

Dakotah W.
dayton, OH
Review for: Hot Toddy more...
I was highly impressed with the feeling of this lippie. Lipstick is my favorite type of makeup, and I tend to be picky! The color and formula last very well, and smell great too!
Jordan L.
Review for: White Russian more...
I really like this lip gloss. It is very shiny and makes your lips tingly, but isn't painful. It is a more sheer gloss, but very shiny. I will say it doesn't last as long as my other glosses, but I still really like it.
Brynn L.
Gresham , OR
I love this color. It’s a really pretty medium pink with brown undertones. It tingles a little bit but nothing overbearing. It smells like cupcakes but it’s also not overbearing
Shelby W.
I just adore these. They're so pigmented. I have the shades Dolly, White Russian, Mudslide, and Creamsickle. They aren't sticky but they stay of your lips all day. They aren't plumping like it says but they do have a nice cool minty feel
Brooke T.
Absolutely love this product! Keeps my lips glossy and moisturized! I've used this product multiple times! It's long-lasting and definitely met my expectations! Highly recommend this to lip gloss lovers!
Jill S.
Review for: Dolly more...
I really wanted to love this, as it's the perfect my lips but better color. It just wears horribly throughout the day, and leaves the nasty ring around the inside of your lips.
I absolutely love this product. Leaves a fresh feeling on your lips and the color is amazing. I found that Dolly looked the best if your looking for a neutral color. I would definitely buy it again
Sam S.
Windermere, FL
I have this product in the color Mudslice. I got it during the Ulta 21 days of beauty sale. It's a good value for half off but I don't think I would buy it at full price. It is very glossy and has a little bit of color. I wish there was more color and less of the gooey feeling.
Leah B.
Morris, IL
This is the best lipgloss I've ever used- period. It makes my lips so glossy abs feel comfortable. I have the color White Russian and absolutely love it!! Purchased from Ulta.
Marielle D.
Rockaway park, NY
Review for: White Russian more...
Love this product! The color is great, feel is great and not too sticky. It is long lasting and I am a repeat buyer. Good quality and definitely met my expectations. Would buy over and over again, highly recommend!
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?