BY BUXOM

How To Use

Anabella D.
Review for: Bellini more...
I bought this at Sephora for about $17. Not knowing it was her lip plumper. But when I put it on my lips I could definitely Field like tingly sensation. It was reasonably priced considering the amount of product that was in there. I know I would definitely recommend this brand to others.
Yennhi V.
Pennsauken, NJ
This is my favorite high end lip gloss formula. While it is a little sticky, it isn’t uncomfortable and hard to wear. It makes it last a little longer. This particular color is gorgeous. It’s a nudey pink color with the right amount of pigmentation!
Jennifer L.
Too light for my light complexion. Looks like a washout. It is easy to use, but not worth the price. Also, I’m not into the texture. It wears off as soon as you chew, eat or drink
Angelea C.
Maricopa, AZ
Lip plumping works, even if it’s not quite obvious. Then tingling from the plumping doesn’t last long & you have to reapply to keep lips looking plump. Other than that it’s great!
Kelsey C.
New Salisbury, IN
One of my favorite lip products of all time. I bought it in a gift set from Sephora and instantly fell in love. It's one of those colors you can wear with any look or throw it in your purse for a pick me up!
Sarah B.
Chico, CA
Review for: Full more...
The lip plumper is sticky, but it does work. I like the tingle it gives you when out it on, and I feel like it plumps very well. The lip gloss gives a good shine to put in top of lipstick. Would repurchase.
Britt Y.
Spokane, WA
The gloss was a little sticky for my liking, but I like the soft color. It was my first time using - not sure if I’ll purchase the same gloss again, maybe try a different version.
B R.
Lansdale, PA
I love buxom !Great and keeps lips soft I would absolutely buy their product again. Plumps my lips and it actually stays plumped for about an hour to two. I love the array flavors and it's super easy to apply and use!!! I bought it at your local store and everyone should try it. Great
Madison K.
Review for: White Russian more...
I love the lipgloss in white russian it plumps your lips so beautifully and it gives your lips a nice cooling effect it's great to use in the summer because the lipgloss literally makes you cold it's amazing
Amber M.
Portland, OR
I was so excited to get this product because of all of the hype about this lip gloss and I was super disappointed. I watched tons of YouTube videos of people raving about the shade "White Russian", after applying it, it almost had no pigmentation to it what so ever. It almost seemed like a clear gloss with a hint of light pink. The formula is very sticky and even just one application has way too much product in it, because it's so thick and sticky. I also would not consider this a lip plump as it advertises. I had no difference in my lips at all. Truly looked like a simple $5 lip gloss. Not worth $20.
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?