BY BUXOM

Cayce, SC
2,326 reviews
Rachel D.
Scottsdale, AZ
I think this is the best plumping lipgloss I’ve tried. It definitely works, but it’s a little sticky. I definitely need to re-apply often and the shade comes out darker than I thought it would.
Felicia R.
Toledo, OH
Review for: Sangria more...
I love how they make my lips feel. I usually reach for this if I'm not doing too much during the day because it does need reapplied. I always get the sample sized at Sephora and they last a pretty long time. I also love the minty smell that last all day
Joni P.
One of my favorite lip products. I have so many of these! They look and feel amazing. The colors are perfect. The nudes in this go with just about any skin tone.
Brooke W.
Spokane
Review for: Pink Champagne more...
I love this lipgloss! It has a nice scent, nice neutral color. It does tingle a little. It it doesn't bother me. It also is a little on the sticky side but again, it doesn't bother me.
Kaylin P.
Warren, PA
These lip glosses are literally my favorite lip glosses of all time. They are so fresh and minty, so glossy and beautiful and shiny and I this color especially is such a perfect nude. I always need one of these lip glosses on me!
Tanisha B.
Richmond, VA
The best part of the Buxom gloss collection are the color choices. I'm not a fan of the tingle that this gloss gives your lips. The application is pretty smooth, but the color does not last at all. I would put this on for a quick picture but not my go to gloss.
Adrienne C.
Philadelphia, PA
Amazing natural color that gives a nice shine and plumping effect to the lips. These have a nice minty scent and sensation, nothing overbearing. This color is one of my favorites, it's a your lips but better color. So easy to slap on and give your lips a beautiful gloss.
Laura Y.
Birmingham, AL
I have used this product for years and it is my absolute favorite gloss ever! I love the tingly feeling it gives. I have so many colors and will continue to buy. This one is hard to beat.
Tracy I.
Robinson, IL
Review for: Sangria more...
Loved this Buxom lip gloss. It didn't feel sticky on lips like some lip glosses do. I got it from Ulta, I feel like it is a good value and good quality. Will buy Buxom again.
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?