BY BUXOM

How To Use

Adrienne C.
Philadelphia, PA
Amazing natural color that gives a nice shine and plumping effect to the lips. These have a nice minty scent and sensation, nothing overbearing. This color is one of my favorites, it's a your lips but better color. So easy to slap on and give your lips a beautiful gloss.
Brooke W.
Spokane
Review for: Pink Champagne more...
I love this lipgloss! It has a nice scent, nice neutral color. It does tingle a little. It it doesn't bother me. It also is a little on the sticky side but again, it doesn't bother me.
Tanisha B.
Richmond, VA
The best part of the Buxom gloss collection are the color choices. I'm not a fan of the tingle that this gloss gives your lips. The application is pretty smooth, but the color does not last at all. I would put this on for a quick picture but not my go to gloss.
Laura Y.
Birmingham, AL
I have used this product for years and it is my absolute favorite gloss ever! I love the tingly feeling it gives. I have so many colors and will continue to buy. This one is hard to beat.
Kristin H.
North Augusta, SC
This product does exactly what it's supposed to! My lips always look fuller and the shine is perfect! It does burn a bit, which is to be expected. I just wish it lasted a little longer.
Marquitta W.
North chesterfield, VA
Review for: Other more...
I love the texture of the Buxom Gloss I loaded up on a bunch of colors when Ulta had a big sale during the spring. Sheet or a swipe of color it’s great bc it gives your lips a full plump look without the sting of a lip plumper. Love this!
Abbi Z.
Review for: Dolly more...
White Russian is an awesome gloss to go over top ANY lip color just to give it that really intense glossy finish & I love it so much. They have a nice cooling sensation when you apply them too, almost like a subtle lip plumper. deff will be buying again
J G.
This keeps your lips soft. I like that it lasts a while it's a very cool color, something new at a very inexpensive price I highly recommend other to give it a try it's actually a very cool product and I would get again
jennifer g.
Review for: White Russian more...
Buxom Full-on™ Lip Cream obsessed addicted I don't care I so am for this white Russian full on lip cream the color is awesome and the gloss makes my lips minty and I luv it!
Janae G.
Randolph, MA
Review for: Pink Champagne more...
I bought this once for both myself and my mom and we both love it! I have had this stuff for months and use it regularly. It's beautiful and I love the tingly feeling and I am going to pick up a few more for myself
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?