BY BUXOM

How To Use

Holly O.
Review for: Lip more...
Buxom as the best lip gloss formulation of anyone out there.  My lips never feel sticky and the shine is non-stop.  The plumping effect is very fun.  Totally worth the price.
Marlee B.
Geneva
Review for: Peach Daiquiri (light apricot) more...
I really like this product. I love everything to the packaging, look, feel, and smell of this gloss. It is easy to apply and use. It's one of my favorite go-tos! I would recommend this to anyone who wants gorgeous lips!
Morgan M.
Review for: Rose Julep more...
I don't even bother shopping for other glosses. These are it. White Russian is the PERFECT gloss, with or without a lipstick underneath. I love the cool tingly feeling this plumping gloss gives my lips and the finish is so glossy without being too sticky. FAVORITE GLOSSES EVER.
Dyan E.
Spearfish, SD
I got this in the color Dolly, which is a really pretty shimmery purple-pink. It has a plumping effect, and it tingles a bit right after it goes on. It is a little sticky and only lasts about as long as the average gloss. Still, I would recommend this product and color.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
2,326 reviews
Review for: Moscow Mule, Gin Fizz, French Martini, Hot Toddy, Bellini, Rose Julep, Dolly, Berry Bramble, White Russian, Pink Champagne, Sangria, Wild Orchid, Blushing Margarita more...
Erika L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love these lip creams ! They can be considered a bit pricey but the packing is lovely and it is also a decent size ! I love also how they stay true to their color ! Definitely recommend !
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
2,326 reviews
Joni P.
One of my favorite lip products. I have so many of these! They look and feel amazing. The colors are perfect. The nudes in this go with just about any skin tone.
Tracy I.
Robinson, IL
Review for: Sangria more...
Loved this Buxom lip gloss. It didn't feel sticky on lips like some lip glosses do. I got it from Ulta, I feel like it is a good value and good quality. Will buy Buxom again.
Rachel D.
Scottsdale, AZ
I think this is the best plumping lipgloss I’ve tried. It definitely works, but it’s a little sticky. I definitely need to re-apply often and the shade comes out darker than I thought it would.
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?