BY BUXOM

How To Use

Tiffany L.
Chantilly, VA
I LOVE this product! I can't say enough good things about it. I first received this as a gift and once I tried it I was hooked. My favorite shade is Dolly. It's plumping so when you apply it, it gives your lips a cooling sensation. It makes your lips look so full and juicy without that sticky gloss feeling. I have repurchased this many times and will continue to! My go to lipgloss, would definitely recommend to all my friends!
Chenoa S.
Albuquerque , NM
Ahhhhh this is by far my favorite lip gloss! It’s amazing and I go through these glosses like cake!!! It’s super yummy. It smells amazing and love the minty tingly feeling it gives my lips! And the colors are amazing
Laura R.
Missoula , MT
Review for: Peach Daiquiri (light apricot) more...
I am in love with the Buxom lip creams, polishes, plumpers and lip liners. They are creamy, opaque, they smell amazing, they feel amazing and wear so beautifully that they are hands down my go to for a no brainer lip day. I have just about every color in all the different styles. I am obsessed with all of them and for good reason. They are not sticky or drying. In fact I feel they are moisturizing and so effortless to wear. Buy them you will not be disappointed.
Evelyn C.
Cranston, RI
One of my favorite lip glosses because they are super glossy and not too sticky. They also have a plumping ingredient so there’s a slight tingle, be warned. I love the shade selection, especially the duochrome ones.
Kelsey C.
I love this lip gloss. It gives any lipstick that extra pop. I wish the applicator was a little bit better though. I bought it at Sephora. I love the packaging. I definitely will recommend this product to a friend.
Tina H.
Van Nuys , CA
Review for: Dolly more...
So I used to never wear lip glosses but then my friend introduced this to me and WOW, I am in love. It’s long lasting and I love the tingling feeling. I use it frequently and I still have a good amount left. I like stocking up on these when Ulta has their sale :)
Josefina D.
Vancouver, WA
Review for: White Russian more...
Long wearing, super glossy. Universal shade.
Does have a little tingling feeling. Smells minty and plumps lips. More color payoff then other glosses comes with a dome applicator. A wide range of colors in this line.
Raychel S.
Fort Drum, NY
Review for: Hot Toddy more...
This is my go to lipgloss! I like it because it’s the perfect shade of “it’s my lips but better”. It’s a nude pink color with a hint of brown. A little goes a long way and it stays for a good 4 hours on me but that’s if I use a straw to drink. If I don’t use a straw, I do need to reapply. I love the scent of this lipgloss!! I would describe it as a buttery, minty vanilla. It’s moisturizing and not as sticky as the other glosses I have used in the past.
Katarina T.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Peach Daiquiri (light apricot) more...
I love the tingling/cooling feeling after applying this gloss! The color also isn’t too strong so it works great as a topper on lipstick or even by itself. Seriously one of my favorite shades, along with Melissa!
Abby T.
Nesconset
I have all good input on this product. Not sticky, great color, super glossy and smells good too. I love all buxom products but this is by far my favorite. I plan on buying again when I run out and so should you
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?