BY BUXOM #4 in Lip Gloss

How To Use

Buy on Sephora*
Claudia B.
Glendale, AZ
Review for: Dolly more...
First off, Buxom lip plumping products are my absolute FAVORITE! I can honestly say that, considering I’ve tried almost every lip plumper out there.... from high end to drugstore! To this day, Buxom provides superior results to them all. It has no burning sensation (which I hate) but rather a very mild tingle (if that). I would describe it as having more of a refreshing sweet minty feel when applied. I always feel refreshed when I apply it, like its freshening my breath too!👏🏼👌🏻In addition to it adding instant volume to your lips, it also goes on effortlessly and masks your lip lines or those signs of aging you may have earned over the years! Lol! Although Im in love with many colors from the Buxom line.... Dolly is the color I always have on hand. It’s a sultry mauve that balances the perfect amount of color and shine, leaving you with natural (flush looking lips). The pic I posted was taken after a night out (aprox 2 hours after applying it). Best part- I’d say it’s under-priced in comparison to its name branded competitors! I guarantee you will experience “love at first application!” 😍😍
Alex S.
Review for: Moscow Mule more...
I first saw this product on an Instagram post and I knew I had to have it. Rusty nude colors are my absolute favorite so I knew this was meant for me.

In the beauty community, Buxom lip products are a cult favorite so this shade was a perfect excuse for me to pick one up. Moscow Mule is a gorgeous color but the product really does live up to the hype!

The tingle is not uncomfortable, in fact it is very minty and refreshing. The gloss itself is thick but not gloppy. It applies very nicely and is buildable so you can go from a wash of color to a full opacity look.

The packaging is stunning. I love how these look and more importantly how they feel in the hand. The applicator is slim and easy to control, making this product no sweat to put on.

This product has climbed its way into my heart and definitely recommend it if you love colors like these!!
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
Review for: Wild Orchid, Blushing Margarita more...
I purchased 2 of these during the Ulta beauty sale because I wanted a professional, slightly tinted, comfortable, non-drying lip product and the Buxom Full On Lip Cream seemed like a good fit for all of these requirements of mine. I wasn’t wrong! I love the subtle yet noticeable color it adds to my lips. I love the minty freshness and tingling sensation it leaves behind for quite a while. I love that the scent isn’t the typical weird lip gloss smell, and that it smells more mature for a gloss. The only con I have is that it’s a little more glossy than I wanted/expected, especially with the word “cream” in it. Yes, the texture of the gloss is creamy, but it’s pretty shiny like you’d expect with a typical lip gloss. I just wish it was a tiny bit less shiny and a tiny bit more matte. Then it’d be a 5 for me.
Amanda R.
Review for: Love, Dolly&Trade; Limited Edition Full-Bodied&Trade; Dolly more...
If you want to try the best lip gloss ever, try this stuff! The best $20 I've spent on a lip gloss! It lasts, moisturizes my lips, and makes my lips feel fuller. I don't know how to explain it but I feel like it "wakes up" my lips! I've tried many colors and some of the different lines of the buxom lip glosses and I like all of them. I prefer the ones with less or no sparkle the best, but that's just my personal preference. I love buying their holiday sets so I can try out all of the colors. They have colors perfect for everyday and ones with a little bang for special occasions. Overall my favorite thing about the lip gloss if the formula and the staying power, which is hard to find in a lip gloss. I would and will buy again and again!
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
Review for: Gin Fizz (creamy lace) more...
I love gummies and cookies and cell phones, candy AND cakes and crackers and pops ,teas and lip gloss and all types of clothes and sunglassses  and last but not least nail polish and smartwatches and tablets and easy bake ovens mcdonalds maker and cameras and ring lights. and i would love the chance to try these for a youtube video challenge real vs fake gummy challenge i love to make challenge videos. I also love skin care.And personal care and hair care.baby stuff for my baby sister .these are all things im interested in.
Sarah G.
Oak Island, NC
Review for: White Russian, Hot Toddy more...
One of my favorite glosses I've ever tried. I decided that I was going to try them because they were on sale for a Ulta's 21 days of beauty and March 2018 and I really like them they have a nice like tingling I guess sort of Plumping effect and the fact that they're shiny does make your lips look a little more full than most matte lipsticks and I'm not sure if that's just because it's glossy or because the formula actually plumps your lips but it has a nice minty taste or scent I guess but I would highly recommend to them especially the colors Hot Toddy and white russian. they're just kind of like your lips but better kind of glosses, not too much of an unatural looking pigment
Abby T.
Nesconset
Review for: Peach Daiquiri (light apricot) more...
There are too many good things to say about buxom lip gloss I’m not sure where to begin. Just the shine and glow it gives off, the pigment, and the way it plumps your lips are all positive aspects to think about when considering buying this product. Multiple people in public have asked me what lipgloss I had been wearing, and this was indeed the one. The only negative way I look at buxom lipgloss is that it is sticky. If you have long hair like me, your hair may frequently get stuck to your lips 15-20 after application. But overall I’m willing to overlook the sticky ness because of all the other great things about this product. When I run out I will 100% but again.
Naomi V.
Canonsburg
I used to never get any buxom products because 1) I used to only wear mattes (hated glosses) 2) the mattes had no shades I liked for my skin tone and 3) I didn't need the plumpers (I do love the tingly feel) so I didn't understand the hype about these products. I finally got bored and tried Moscow Mule at Sephora and became obsessed. Immediately bought it and now it's my go to 😂 I'm usually not a gloss fan because it's sticky and gets everywhere but I don't feel like I have that problem with the buxom lip cream. And it smells so so good, I get so many compliments on the color too. I'm glad I jumped on the buxom train haha
Ashley O.
Review for: Dolly more...
This is another Ulta 21 Days of Beauty find I am now OBSESSED with! I got the Buxom Full-on™ Lip Cream in Dolly and it is absolutely amazing! I usually don’t care for gloss but it seems like the only way to get a lip plumper and at $10, 50% off sale I had to try this. I purchased Dolly and Hot Toddy but have only tried Dolly. The color is the perfect mauve, not too pinky and not too brown. The gloss isn’t super thick and it smoothed out my winter chap. It has a slight cooling after applying which is a great thing compared to the crazy tingles I felt with other similar products. I’m sad I only got two now because I love it and can’t wait to try more colors! (Excuse the hot mess bathroom picture, too excited to share this morning!)
Irina M.
I got some deluxe sizes of these lip creams in a holiday set along with the Buxom lip pencils, and I have found my new favorite glosses! The color range is beautiful and I really enjoy the colors that I picked up. They are pigmented, go on smoothly with even color and pigmentation. They provide a slight tingly feeling and a minty taste and smell, but I don't know if my lips look fuller from the slight tingle or just from the gloss itself. Either way, they make my lips look great! They don't wear off as easily as my other glosses, and my boyfriend really enjoys the minty-tingle. If you've had your eyes on any of the lip creams, I would grab one! I highly recommend picking up any value sets with more than one color if you can.
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King city, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Lauryn J.