Buxom Full-on™ Lip Cream

by Buxom

#23 in Lip Gloss

How To Use

How long does this product last?
Did anyone else assume that this was a liquid lipstick rather than a lip gloss? I figured that “lip cream” meant that it would be a liquid lipstick. I was wrong. :(
Hi! How does blushing margarita differ from white russian? Thanks!
Start your review of Buxom Full-on™ Lip Cream!
Product Highlights
I love the color dolly for my daily lip. Love the tingly feeling this gloss gives and it also plumps my lips a bit. When I use this (every day, haha) I feel like I have a full beautiful smile. It has a shimmer to it which attracts light. Love this look! in reviews
This lip gloss is great! It gives you a glossy look with a minty feeling. My favorite!!in reviews
This is the best lip gloss!! Love this color. Not sticky and long lasting. in reviews
...it and I LOVE it! The color is gorgeous, it's not sticky at all, very hydrating, and gives your lips a cool/tingly feeling! I love these and will be purchasing more!in reviews
Tawnya S.
Bel Aire, KS
Buxom Full-on™ Lip Cream uploaded by Tawnya S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Buxom
This plumping lip gloss feels great on my lips and definitely gives them a very pouty plump look! I got it in the color “mudslide” and it’s a bit pinker then I expected but still a great color. Gives a slight tingle and that is nice. Giving it 4 stars because the color was a little misleading but if I can find the right shade I would make it part of my makeup inventory.
Morgan H.
Manchester, NJ
Buxom Full-on™ Lip Cream uploaded by Morgan H.
Purchased at: ULTA
This lippie is one of my ALLL-TIMEE faves 🙌🏻🙌🏻 it’s all in the texture of this liquid lipstick 💄 it goes on so smooth and in the title on here it’s missing the word “plumping” it should read BUXOM FULL ON PLUMPING LIP CREAM. This lipstick packs the PLUMP for sure! One of the few that truly does! [product:buxom-full-on-lip-cream] comes in SUCH beautiful shades 😍😍 I can’t stop collecting them. I like how they have a gloss finish and a cream finish! Now all we need is a matte from them because there’s a really good plumping balm from them too 👍🏻 I would definitely repurchase this and I 12/10 recommend this 💖💖
Nicole B.
Rochester, MN
Buxom Full-on™ Lip Cream uploaded by Nicole B.
Review for: Hot Toddy
I love this lip cream! It’s super smooth and not too sticky, but sticky enough to stay on your lips for a long period of time. The color Hot Toddie is gorgeous and works very well with my skintone. I would definitely purchase again once it’s gone. [product:buxom-full-on-lip-cream]
Nathalie A.
Fort Worth
Buxom Full-on™ Lip Cream uploaded by Nathalie A.
Buxom Full-on™ Lip Cream uploaded by Nathalie A.
Review for: Bellini
It gives a very minty sensation to the lips adding a bit of shine to them. I don’t see a dramatic tint which is what I prefer. Overall great lip gloss.
gracie M.
Buxom Full-on™ Lip Cream uploaded by gracie M.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: Rose Julep
its a pretty color but this is more like a lip gloss , wasnt really a fan of this product and is very sticky #buxom #makeup #lip
JACKIE B.
Buxom Full-on™ Lip Cream uploaded by JACKIE B.
Review for: Hot Toddy
I Love this gloss!! Tingly and creamy, this gives my lips #life! I don't like gummy tacky lip gloss, and this one is neither. No scent, no flavor which I appreciate in a lip product. While I don't notice alot of plumping, I like the way it feels, and love the color #hottoddy. I would recommend this to all my babes! Buxom Full-On Fall Gloss Lip Polish & Cream Collection gives you a perfect pout!!
Joanna Y.
Ellicott City, MD
Buxom Full-on™ Lip Cream uploaded by Joanna Y.
Review for: Hot Toddy
Such a pretty glossy pink-nude color, and lasts long for a lip gloss. Tingly and “plumping” and the scent is a delicious vanilla mint. Generously sized, 0.14 fl oz lasts forever.
Julieanne J.
N Plainfield, NJ
Buxom Full-on™ Lip Cream uploaded by Julieanne J.
Review for: Buxom Full on Lip Cream - Berry Blast - Full Size unboxed by Buxom, Hot Toddy, Rose Julep
The cream is thick, refreshing, cooling, and plumping! I feel so confident wearing it - which is why I own 4 shades of it! To be honest I was a little bummed at how the shade Hot Toddy did not add absolutely any color at all to my lips, but to be fair I am a bit darker than the model who was wearing it on the Ulta website. Rose Julep is my favorite shade. It adds a healthy color to your lips, perfect for spring and summer! Mai Tai (discontinued but similar to Creamsicle) and Berry Blast are fun summer colors. Also important - no side lip crusting that happens with many lip products! Doesn't get yucky after a while and the cream is long-lasting on the lips. This has been my favorite for YEARS - I always come back to it! Buxom Full-on™ Lip Cream My advice when picking a shade would be to not be intimidated by the color swatch online! It applies much more sheer on the lips!
Nataliia B.
East Hanover, NJ
Buxom Full-on™ Lip Cream uploaded by Nataliia B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Buxom Full-On™ Lip Cream
I like Buxom full-on lip cream. First it has a nice caramel scent to it. Second its applicator is convenient to use. And third it makes the lips more hydrated and plump. I like to use it everyday. I recommend it to everyone. And I will repurchase it full-sized myself!
Daniela T.
Mcallen, TX
Buxom Full-on™ Lip Cream uploaded by Daniela T.
Review for: White Russian, Buxom
This lip cream formula and shade are my absolute fave nude lip. I wear it alone, over my fave neutral lip liner, or mix it with any lipstick to create a more milky shade. The minty feel is great and always makes my lips look and feel so much bigger. This lip formula is the perfect "juicy lip" formula! A must-have!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
niko B.
El Paso, TX
il y a un an
Buxom Full-on™ Lip Cream ? Does this product burn your lips really bad or not really?
Dee B. il y a 9 mois
Not really . It's not so poses to burn maybe a tingle but no burning.
Stephanie R.