Buxom Full-on™ Lip Cream

by Buxom

#7 in Lip Gloss

How To Use

Are those good and worth it?
Buxom Full-on™ Lip Cream ? Does this product burn your lips really bad or not really?
What's your favorite Buxom Full-on™ Lip Cream ? Mine is KELLY!
Start your review of Buxom Full-on™ Lip Cream!
Product Highlights
“I love the color dolly for my daily lip. Love the tingly feeling this gloss gives and it also plumps my lips a bit. When I use this (every day, haha) I feel like I have a full beautiful smile. It has a shimmer to it which attracts light. Love this look! ” in reviews
“This lip gloss is great! It gives you a glossy look with a minty feeling. My favorite!!” in reviews
“This is the best lip gloss!! Love this color. Not sticky and long lasting. ” in reviews
“...it and I LOVE it! The color is gorgeous, it's not sticky at all, very hydrating, and gives your lips a cool/tingly feeling! I love these and will be purchasing more!” in reviews
Waltham, MA
Review for: White Russian
This product may not be for everyone. The tingling can be a little irritating to some. This lip gloss boldly creates the appearance of fuller lips with a tantalizing tingle in a high-shine, shimmering finish. A high-shine plumping gloss tingles to coax a gorgeous pout while moisturizing lips with Vitamins A and E. That being said - I'm really not sure what provoked me to purchase Buxom's Full-On Plumping Lip Polish Gloss, but I'm soooo glad I did. WooHoo! I purchased colors Dolly and Clair at my local JCP-Sephora department. This lip gloss is to die for. It's creamy and smooth...NOT sticky. One swipe on your upper and lower lips is enough to give you a glossy, shiny, slightly shimmery pout. Within seconds of applying it, your lips begin to tingle with a cool-like feeling. That cool tingle lasts hours. It's amazing. The shine also lasts hours, which gives the illusion of fuller, succulent lips. This gloss is NOT high pigment (like Bite or Nars lip glosses), so I'm wearing it either over a lipstick or by itself for a casual lip-look. It fills-in and camouflages lip lines and lip wrinkles giving your lips a super smooth appearance. I'm finding that this gloss actually is far superior to most lip balms and lip protectants like Chapstick, etc. I wear it to bed as my nighttime, lip softening regimen, and I wear it to the gym to keep my lips from chapping. It has a tropical, pleasant fragrance. I don't ever want to be without Full-On Plumping Polish Gloss because it does a multitude of lip functions: shines, shimmers, smooths, plumping appearance, softens. If you're debating to get this gloss, give it a try. I think you'll LOVE it <3
Collinsville , IL
Buxom Full-on™ Lip Cream uploaded by Tiffany M.
I bought this on a whim I was having a bad day and wanted a Treat Yo Self moment. Oh boy did my bad day change I pulled this baby (White Russian) out in my car and put it on my lips, immediately the smell was intense and shortly the tingling started and didn’t stop for the entire drive back to work. I walk in the mechanics shop where I work and one of the guys asks me what I have on my lips because his wife would love it. I tell him and also tell him if she wanted to dm me I’d tell her. I sit at my desk and when my coworker comes in she noticed how much happier I was I told her and she wanted to go get some for herself. When I pulled out my phone to check on the wear time it was still there. The effect didn’t last a super long time but long enough. There’s something about wearing this gloss that makes you feel sexy and empowered maybe it’s the slight burning sensation. You know beauty is pain or whatever they used to say. I recommend it with the matching lip liner.
Columbia, MD
Review for: Dolly, Buxom Full-On™ Lip Cream
My all time favorite lip cream/gloss. It makes my lips feel full, glossy and polished at the same time. It exceeded my expectations. I have nothing bad to say about this gloss except about the price. I wish it was a bit cheaper maybe about $15 but I love it so I will continue to buy. My favorite color is dolly. The first time I ever found out about it was that I received a cute sample of it from my Ulta purchase so I went to ulta to buy it and buy it in different colors. I bout three, gave one to a friend and kept dolly and another pink shimmery one but I always only repurchased dolly.
Buxom Full-on™ Lip Cream uploaded by Heather D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Hot Toddy
I have a few of these. The one shown in the picture is Hot Toddy. I love these lip glosses. They are shiny and beautiful. It does have a hot/tingly sensation upon application. It tastes horrible if it gets on your tongue too. Personally, I don't feel it has a plumping affect. However, I do think the high shine makes my lips look more full. Once the tingly sensation goes away, it is comfortable to wear. It's mildly sticky, but not uncomfortable at all. My only wish is that they would have a better flavor or no flavor at all. Although, I'm not a lip licker, so it's not so bad that it deters me. If you tend to lick your lips, you most likely wouldn't like these. Otherwise, I highly recommend these glosses. I know that I'll happily repurchase more.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: White Russian
Easily one of my favorite glosses ever and I’ve tried a ton of glosses. It feels nourishing, and it sticks without being sticky. I mean, I kinda of like a stickier gloss in that I know it’s there and not moving all over my face without my knowledge of it, but not so sticky that It’s clumping in the corners of my lips or attracting flies. Lol. Buxom has managed to find a sweet spot between the two and created a range of gorgeous shades. White Russian was my go to for a long time, but Dolly is also another favorite of the many shades. Buxom always has amazing lets around the holidays, I love to pick them up every year because the minis are my favs to travel with. Definitely one of my most recommended products.
Hopkinsville, KY
Review for: Buxom
I have had about 3 tubes of White Russian over the years. Especially enjoying the most recent tube. Yes you can find a shiny gloss for much cheaper. But the feel on the lips is perfect and unique. It’s slightly plumping without the intense tingle and burn some plumping glosses give. It’s cooling and so pleasant. Taste isn’t great if it gets in your mouth but not to bad. White Russian is milky but still gel like enough not to look streaky or gross on the lips. The color is more of a wash and will not look exactly like it does in the bottle on the lips....at least not for White Russian, decently long lasting for a gloss, but will come off with heavy drinking or any eating. This is still my all time favorite gloss!
Easton
[product:buxom-full-on-lip-cream] I purchased this in the shade Mudslide. Very happy with this selection. Nice texture and I enjoy the slight tingling from the lip plumping ingredients. I have yet to meet a lip plumper that causes noticeable results (if you know of one, please message me!) but I still am very suggestible to making purchases of these lip glosses. No stickiness. Not terribly long lasting but I do enjoy re-applying. The doe foot applicator is easy to use and the product stays within the container. Buy it on sale, people. It is a hefty price when you could be buying similar drug store items much cheaper.
Brooklyn Hgts, NY
Buxom Full-on™ Lip Cream uploaded by Judy F.
Review for: Hot Toddy
Get ready for a HOLY GRAIL REVIEW! This is one of those makeup products that I have actually used up time and time again. I recently was lucky enough to pick up my favorite shades at Sephora for half off which made them super affordable! I like Mudslide, Hot Toddy and Dolly. They layer very well with lipsticks which is one of the ways I like to wear them. They last a long time and plump your lips a bit since they are minty (but they wont make miracles happen so don't expect a lip injection look). I just have to remember not to wear this when it is cold outside because it will make you feel colder!
Downingtown, PA
Buxom Full-on™ Lip Cream uploaded by Whitley C.
Review for: Peach Daiquiri (light apricot)
This is not a plumper. I bought this because of Tati. I have been genuinely curious for some time now and finally made the purchase. So.... at first I felt nothing. No cooling, no plumping sensation, no tingle. I finished applying it to my lips and waited a minute. Then I began to feel a cool sensation. No tingle or anything, just like my lips had ice on them. Now, I am used to the feeling of some pretty intense plumpers, so to say it bluntly, this is not a plumper. I am in love with the color of Peach Daiquiri and I DO really like the ‘cold’ feeling which seems to last at least 30 min which is impressive. I will probably keep this one but I don’t think I would purchase again. I was buying this to use as a plumper and that is not a trait of this product. This is basically Burt’s Bees regular chapstick with color in a lip gloss tube.
Atlanta
Review for: Buxom Full-On Lip Cream Half Size Lip Plumping Purple Haze, Buxom Full on Lip Cream - Berry Blast - Full Size unboxed by Buxom, Pink Lady
BEST STUFF EVER!!!!! A long time ago I was looking for some new lip glosses at Ulta (i'm a big gloss girl, my lips get chapped so the matte just looks horrible on me) and the ulta girl pointed me to buxom. UGH i wish i would go back and thank her. These things are amazing and better than the TOo faced Lip Injection Extreme. And they come in all different colors with cute names!! Kind of pricey but well worth it. Ive also have found them at TJ MAxx for $5 so keep your eyes out
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
El Paso, TX
il y a 13 jours
Becky W. • il y a 3 jours
I LOVE this product!! The burn is really not so bad, just a tingle, and I kind of like the feeling. They make your lips look so glossy and creamy and hydrated. My favorite shades are White Russian & Dolly.
Glen cove, NY