BY BUXOM #12 in Lip Gloss

A creamy, no-shimmer lip gloss with a tingling, plumping effect. No shimmer or glimmer just creamy, glass-smooth gloss, decadent color, intoxicating shine, and famous tingle for a gentle plumping effect. Encapsulated hyaluronic spheres infuse lips with moisture while vitamins A and E help keep them supple, protected, and extra kissable. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

Buy on Sephora*
Mikayla D.
Review for: Rose Julep (pink punch)
I absolutely love the Buxom lip products! I had never tried the full on lip creams, so I decided to pick one up, since I loved the lip polishes so much! I got the shade Rose Julep, which is a gorgeous rosy pink shade. This gloss applies smoothly and evenly and doesn't accentuate dryness. It gives your lips a high shine glossy finish, making your lips look fuller. Also, there is a minty tingling sensation, which feels really nice and cooling. It doesn't hurt at all. Also, this gloss isn't sticky at all, which is nice, and it lasts quite a while! Overall, I love the Buxom Full on Lip Cream formula and I hope to pick up more shades!
Stephanie J.
Weslaco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Bellini (fresh nectar), White Russian (pale pink nude)
These are my GO-TO lipgloss/lip plumpers.  They are perfect for every day use and the two colors I purchased from Ulta apply perfect on top of any nude/brown/pink lipsticks. Easy to apply just like any other lipgloss. My lips felt cold and a small tingly feeling but nothing major and it didn't bother me at all. They last about 4-5 hours which I think is long lasting for a gloss. They leave a beautiful glossy finish and they are definitely worth the price because they also plump the lips and I see the difference every time. I'm about to run out of the color Bellini and I will be purchasing it again, it is my favorite color. If you are looking for a gloss that makes your lips look fuller but still natural, the  Buxom Full-On™ Lip Cream is the best choice!
Shelley W.
Beaverton, OR
Review for: Other
I picked this up today in the color Mudslide in a last ditch effort before considering lip fillers. I have a very thin and flat upper lip and back in middle school when the Too Faced Lip Injection was blowing up I tried it but it was so painful lol. It's been really hit and miss with plumping glosses for me but this stuff is a winner. Now obviously you’re not going to get the same effect as you would with fillers and the plumping effect doesn’t last all day (I wish) but it does what it claims for an appropriate amount of time and with a quick re-apply you’re good to go! Also it smells delicious and I like that the cream isn’t as shiny as the gloss! Really though why did you waste all that time reading my review go buy it!
Brandy D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Lisa (bronze glow)
Even though my preference on this is to give us a four star rating I wouldn’t let that steer you in a direction because I just do not prefer this formula. Not quite as lasting for me being that it’s more sheer and glacis. I prefer a matte.
Katelyn C.
Clermont, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
When it comes to gloss,Buxom is boss. Buxom glosses are creamy but not tacky or thick. The Full On Lip Cream line offers a wide variety of finishes and tints for their glosses. From sheer to sparkle to a hint of berry, you can find the gloss that you are looking for. Dolly is their best seller and a favorite of mine too.
Emily A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: White Russian (pale pink nude)
I've never worn this by itself as the color is just a touch too light for my skin tone but it looks amazing layered over a variety of nude lipsticks.

I definitely do NOT need any type of lip plumper or lip enhancing products but the hype was real around this gloss so I bought it and am happy I did. Admittedly I don't notice a huge difference in the size of my lips pre and post application -- that being said my lips are fairly substantial on their own, so maybe if they were smaller I'd see a clearer difference?

I could do without the tingling sensation but the color and formula more than makes up for it.

I'd definitely repurchase!
Joy R.
Review for: Rose Julep (pink punch)
This lip color is a sheer pink that adds a touch of natural color.  It's not sparkly, and has a glass finish as advertised.

I felt amazing during application and for quite some time after, being very smooth and cooling, and not being sticky or tacky. It didn't burn or sting like some previous plumping products I've tried.  This product is moisturizing, and the color and shine lasted through breakfast and lunch well.

It did make my lips look a little more voluminous, but wasn't quite as plumping as I had hoped.

None the less, they were noticeably fuller (especially the first hour or so after applying) , and this is a gorgeous product that I'm happy to have in my arsenal. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a pretty gloss that feels great, and adds a bit of extra volume to their lips.

Jessica D.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Other
I got a sample of the Buxom Full-on Lip Cream in Kit Royale. I was really drawn to the color when it was in the tube, however, the formula was sticky and didn't allow for smooth application. The application didn't look smooth. Additionally, this had a weird way of actually making my lips appear thinner. Don't ask me how, but they appear that way when I'm wearing this. I've tried it several times at this point (like I said, the color looks great in the bottle!), but I always end up changing it before leaving the house. Perhaps another color would be better, but this one was disappointing.
Dee S.
Aliso Viejo , CA
Review for: Rose Julep (pink punch)
I love the pigment, plumping effect, and sensory experience of this product. The color is beautiful, it rally makes your lips stand out in a natural way. I think this is a great product for the price. Not only does it plump your lips, add shine, but also leaves your lips feeling hydrated. I like this lip plumper because unlike many of its more expensive competitors it doesn't sting your lips or leave it feeling like it's swollen (like allergic swollen) or numb. It simply swells the lips and gives it a minty sensation. Totally worth the price. I'd recommend this product and shade in rose julep.
Skyla N.
Sioux falls, SD
Review for: Love, Dolly&Trade; Limited Edition Full-Bodied&Trade; Dolly
Wow! I’ve never tried buxom before and I’m addicted now! This is amazing. It’s very silky when applied and smooth. My lips are full and glossy and it has a hint of soft peppermint taste and makes my lips feel great. It’s also sweet smelling and makes my lips look and feel great!
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Lauryn J.
Denham Springs, LA
Does this work good?
Nicole M.
King city, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?