BY BUXOM #2 in Lip Gloss

How To Use

Buy on Sephora*
Jay 💖.
Review for: White Russian more...
I believe I got this product in a subscription box or a subscription bag,I don't remember which. But I love this lip gloss! Especially this shade. It's a milky nude shade,which I thought I would hate.
Boy,was I wrong!
I found that this is the perfect neutral lip gloss for me. It plumps my lips slightly,which I was extremely nervous about,but I didn't have any type of bad reaction to this gloss! It's not sticky or gloopy,and it's just one of the best glosses out there! I used up the whole tube in a few months,which is why I'm not including a picture. But I fully plan on purchasing another in the future,it's totally worth the money in my opinion!
Even my mother,who is very picky about lipglosses,tried this and loved this gloss. She keeps saying she's going to purchase one herself,and has borrowed mine a time or two. She said she loves it because it's not too brown or too pink,and she loves how it feels.
Alex S.
Review for: Moscow Mule more...
I first saw this product on an Instagram post and I knew I had to have it. Rusty nude colors are my absolute favorite so I knew this was meant for me.

In the beauty community, Buxom lip products are a cult favorite so this shade was a perfect excuse for me to pick one up. Moscow Mule is a gorgeous color but the product really does live up to the hype!

The tingle is not uncomfortable, in fact it is very minty and refreshing. The gloss itself is thick but not gloppy. It applies very nicely and is buildable so you can go from a wash of color to a full opacity look.

The packaging is stunning. I love how these look and more importantly how they feel in the hand. The applicator is slim and easy to control, making this product no sweat to put on.

This product has climbed its way into my heart and definitely recommend it if you love colors like these!!
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
Review for: Wild Orchid, Blushing Margarita more...
I purchased 2 of these during the Ulta beauty sale because I wanted a professional, slightly tinted, comfortable, non-drying lip product and the Buxom Full On Lip Cream seemed like a good fit for all of these requirements of mine. I wasn’t wrong! I love the subtle yet noticeable color it adds to my lips. I love the minty freshness and tingling sensation it leaves behind for quite a while. I love that the scent isn’t the typical weird lip gloss smell, and that it smells more mature for a gloss. The only con I have is that it’s a little more glossy than I wanted/expected, especially with the word “cream” in it. Yes, the texture of the gloss is creamy, but it’s pretty shiny like you’d expect with a typical lip gloss. I just wish it was a tiny bit less shiny and a tiny bit more matte. Then it’d be a 5 for me.
Amanda R.
Review for: Love, Dolly&Trade; Limited Edition Full-Bodied&Trade; Dolly more...
If you want to try the best lip gloss ever, try this stuff! The best $20 I've spent on a lip gloss! It lasts, moisturizes my lips, and makes my lips feel fuller. I don't know how to explain it but I feel like it "wakes up" my lips! I've tried many colors and some of the different lines of the buxom lip glosses and I like all of them. I prefer the ones with less or no sparkle the best, but that's just my personal preference. I love buying their holiday sets so I can try out all of the colors. They have colors perfect for everyday and ones with a little bang for special occasions. Overall my favorite thing about the lip gloss if the formula and the staying power, which is hard to find in a lip gloss. I would and will buy again and again!
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
Review for: Gin Fizz (creamy lace) more...
I love gummies and cookies and cell phones, candy AND cakes and crackers and pops ,teas and lip gloss and all types of clothes and sunglassses  and last but not least nail polish and smartwatches and tablets and easy bake ovens mcdonalds maker and cameras and ring lights. and i would love the chance to try these for a youtube video challenge real vs fake gummy challenge i love to make challenge videos. I also love skin care.And personal care and hair care.baby stuff for my baby sister .these are all things im interested in.
Sarah G.
Oak Island, NC
Review for: White Russian, Hot Toddy more...
One of my favorite glosses I've ever tried. I decided that I was going to try them because they were on sale for a Ulta's 21 days of beauty and March 2018 and I really like them they have a nice like tingling I guess sort of Plumping effect and the fact that they're shiny does make your lips look a little more full than most matte lipsticks and I'm not sure if that's just because it's glossy or because the formula actually plumps your lips but it has a nice minty taste or scent I guess but I would highly recommend to them especially the colors Hot Toddy and white russian. they're just kind of like your lips but better kind of glosses, not too much of an unatural looking pigment
Abby T.
Nesconset
Review for: Peach Daiquiri (light apricot) more...
There are too many good things to say about buxom lip gloss I’m not sure where to begin. Just the shine and glow it gives off, the pigment, and the way it plumps your lips are all positive aspects to think about when considering buying this product. Multiple people in public have asked me what lipgloss I had been wearing, and this was indeed the one. The only negative way I look at buxom lipgloss is that it is sticky. If you have long hair like me, your hair may frequently get stuck to your lips 15-20 after application. But overall I’m willing to overlook the sticky ness because of all the other great things about this product. When I run out I will 100% but again.
daniella c.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Hot Toddy more...
Love love L O V E this lip gloss! This is my first Buxom product and I’m very pleased with the results! This lip gloss is long lasting, goes on silky smooth, and has a sweet cookie smell to it!💓 Everything about this lipgloss is great! Even the bottle, the bottle has a matte soft finish to it. Also, this lip gloss is a plumper, it plumps your lips without the crazy horrible burning feeling. This particular color is perfect for me because it almost exactly matches my natural lip color. I totally recommend this lipgloss!!
Naomi V.
Canonsburg
I used to never get any buxom products because 1) I used to only wear mattes (hated glosses) 2) the mattes had no shades I liked for my skin tone and 3) I didn't need the plumpers (I do love the tingly feel) so I didn't understand the hype about these products. I finally got bored and tried Moscow Mule at Sephora and became obsessed. Immediately bought it and now it's my go to 😂 I'm usually not a gloss fan because it's sticky and gets everywhere but I don't feel like I have that problem with the buxom lip cream. And it smells so so good, I get so many compliments on the color too. I'm glad I jumped on the buxom train haha
Elena L.
Harleyville, SC
Review for: Lip more...
I have this in multiple colors and I love them all. The consistency is nice and creamy. The packaging is beautiful. It is fairly true to the color on the bottle. You should definitely swatch this to find what works for you, as I would suggest with most lip products. It doesn’t do very much plumping, though. I got it on sale from ulta and I would love to get more colors (on sale only because full price is too much for me). I recommend this. Buxom Wildly Whipped Lightweight Lipstick
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Lauryn J.