BY BUXOM

A moisturizing lip stain with a tingling, plumping effect. Take your lip color to the next level with this stick's tingling sensation and plumping effect. It tints like a stain, shines like a gloss, and moisturizes like a balm, leaving lips soft and supple thanks to an infusion of emollients and vitamin E. A built-in sharpener keeps your creamy pencil perfectly prepped. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

Jackie P.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
This is one of my #giftcrush products! I love the consistency and the vibrancy is the shades! The price is totally worth it! You get a dry Lip shade with no smudges or transfers! Perfect for a day at the beach, night on the town or a casual Saturday
Teryn K.
Atlanta
I purchased this because Buxom stopped making my favorite lip product, full on lipstick in Brooklyn. This is a good substitute, but I still love the old product more!
Alexis H.
Nashville , TN
This lip stain is my favorite lip color. The value is great and the pigment is awesome without feeling heavy or clumping. I can wear this color all day without drying out my lips. I liked it so much I’ve given it as gifts!
Amanda D.
this product had an excellent color pay off and great long term wear, I wore the product throughout the day and even through two meals. I purchased this product at sephora and while the product was great for the price my only complaint was that the application can be somewhat messy.
Gina M.
Great color. Formula tingles when put on, however I am still unsure exactly how much plumping it does. Skinny crayon tip makes application easy. I purchased it at the Bare Minerals Outlet so I got a great price.
Lianda P.
This product is the bomb.com it's is cheap, very pigment, long lasting , a fun color I love the packaging because it catches the eye and bc it's is just so simple yet unique i would buy again and recommend
Maggie P.
Buxom is the best for slight lip plumbing with a bold color that doesn't slip off easily. Application is pretty easy and the colors to choose are so beautiful.
Lauren G.
Gilmer, TX
I just don't understand what they expect you to use this for. It's expensive and not opaque enough for my taste if I was gonna wear black on my lips
Ashley W.
Navarre, FL
This product is beautiful and light weight. It has a great shine to it and can be re applied all day. I love that its so natural.
Michaela J.
Conway
One of my favorite lip products! So smooth and great color! Last most of the day! Moisturizing. I got this at Sephora! LOVE!