Buxom Full-On Lip Stick Athens uploaded by Rea A.Buxom Full-On Lip Stick Athens uploaded by Denise N.

BY BUXOM

A tingling, three-in-one lip perfector that works overtime. This hard-working triple-action lipstick defines lips like a liner, fills them in with creamy, velvet-matte color, and helps to deliver major hydration with vitamins A, C, and E. It also features a refreshing tingling sensation for a sexy, lip-plumping effect. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates The formula contains a deep infusion of antioxidant vitamins A, C, and E for soft, smooth lips. It also includes a built-in sharpener. Research results: Based on consumer tests: - 90 of women felt their lips were more supple - 80 of women claimed that it fulfilled their lips in every possible way

Buy on ULTA
Sidney R.
Sidney R.
Review for: Athens (coral poppy)
By far THE best lipstick/liner I've ever used in my life. One could even say I'm addicted to this product & can't live without it! I've tried almost every single shade they've offered over the years & this can definitely be worn on its own for day-to-day use, a bolder color for going out at night, or you can even top it off with any gloss of your choice to get the added effects & benefits of the vitamins without having to sacrifice your favorite gloss or shine. I've got the worst, most dry lips on the planet, and this formula works better than any chapstick/lip balm. The tingling feeling is awesome & I find its most comparable to the feeling/effects of Soft Lips chapstick.
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Review for: Athens (coral poppy)
I went looking for a matte lip plumper, and this is what I found. For those who hate wearing lipgloss, but want some color and plump, this is what you need. I love the formula and the color. The tingle isn't too overwhelming. It stays on a good amount of time, too.
LILIA R.
LILIA R.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Athens (coral poppy)
This is my absolute favorite product. A girl at Sephora recommended it and i use it almost every day!
Jenn M.
Jenn M.
Review for: Athens (coral poppy), Other
I cannot emphasize enough how much I love Buxom's Full On Lipstick! I got one as a Christmas present, have used it almost every day, and still have a decent about left... it is almost July!! Unlike most plumbers, this product does not sting or irritate the lips. It goes on smoothly and evenly and feels amazing. I got the "Brooklyn" color and think it's the absolute best color for everyday use. This is seriously one of my favorite lipsticks of all time!
Marquita L.
Marquita L.
Review for: Athens (coral poppy)
I love all their lip pencils. The pigment is rich and deep . There are not a whole lot of shades , but I do see that they have been adding some slowly.
Lucy G.
Lucy G.
Review for: Athens (coral poppy)
Love this product. It plumped my lips a bit and the color was super flattering on me. It did not last long but the plump did.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Review for: Athens (coral poppy)
Love these and they are affordable ... They last give your lips a perfect line and overall its a beautiful shade
Felicia R.
Felicia R.
Pensacola, FL
Review for: Athens (coral poppy)
I love how smooth this goes on! It's not expensive and lasts long. Only con is having to go to Sephora or ulta to get.
Rea A.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
Review for: Athens (coral poppy)
I came across the Amsterdam sample in my stash. It applies smooth. It's matte, so it was showing off a little bit of chapped lips so I added a burts bees lip wax over the top. What's with the tingle?! Did the buxom have a plumping stimulator in it. No way the burts bees was that intense!
Felipe M.
Felipe M.
Antofagasta
Review for: Athens (coral poppy)
I did not like it at all has caused allergy my lips and some customers are Baas immediately the color on the lips has very bad pigmentation go with the lips and when one digests things one eats things or takes water goes with it Is transferred in everything that you touch it among others its price is very high for what I hope to have another product and that I go very well with that product I do not recommend super little