Buxom Full-On Lip Stick Athens uploaded by Alycia M.Buxom Full-On Lip Stick Athens uploaded by Rea A.Buxom Full-On Lip Stick Athens uploaded by Denise N.

BY BUXOM

A tingling, three-in-one lip perfector that works overtime. This hard-working triple-action lipstick defines lips like a liner, fills them in with creamy, velvet-matte color, and helps to deliver major hydration with vitamins A, C, and E. It also features a refreshing tingling sensation for a sexy, lip-plumping effect. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates The formula contains a deep infusion of antioxidant vitamins A, C, and E for soft, smooth lips. It also includes a built-in sharpener. Research results: Based on consumer tests: - 90 of women felt their lips were more supple - 80 of women claimed that it fulfilled their lips in every possible way

Buxom Full-On Lip Stick Athens
  • "By far THE best lipstick/liner I've ever used in my life. One could even say I'm addicted to this product & can't live without it! I've tried almost every single shade they've offered over the years & this can definitely be worn on its own for day-to-day use, a bolder color for going out at night, or you can even top it off with any gloss of your choice to get the added effects & benefits of the vitamins without having to sacrifice your favorite gloss or shine. I've got the worst, most dry lips on the planet, and this formula works better than any chapstick/lip balm. The tingling feeling is awesome & I find its most comparable to the feeling/effects of Soft Lips chapstick." in 3 reviews
  • "I went looking for a matte lip plumper, and this is what I found. For those who hate wearing lipgloss, but want some color and plump, this is what you need. I love the formula and the color. The tingle isn't too overwhelming. It stays on a good amount of time, too. " in 3 reviews
  • "Love Buxom lip products! This lipstick is so easy to use with great colors. It’s long lasting and nourishing, the creaminess of it doesn’t dry my lips out." in 3 reviews
catherine M.
Marlboro
An amazing product that was recommended to me by my wedding day makeup artist. She recommended it in dolly and have been wearing it everyday since I bought it. It’s a soft neutral long lasting color lip stick.
Alycia M.
Kingston, MA
Super creamy, provides a really nice plump to the lips, comes in great colors, this can also be used to line your lips to make them fuller which makes this lipstick very versatile in use. Some of the colors match lips perfectly.
Danika R.
San Antonio
I looooove this so much. It’s kinda plumping I think and soooo convenient. It has lasted me a long time! I got the shade in Acapulco in homage to my bearded dragon who shares the same name lol it’s never once busted open in my purse or melted and it just glides on
Angela A.
Knoxville
Excellent product. I have severely dry lips and these never fail me. Colors are great, comfortable, slightly tingly, decent wear time. Have repurchased and will continue to. Its like a lipstick and liner in one.
lauren m.
Waterbury, CT
Just like the lip foundation, these are amazing! They are minty and the colors are super flattering. I will forever buy these. The packaging really makes me love them too, because there’s a lot more product than a traditional lipstick!
marly w.
cleveland, TN
This buxom lipstick is my go to in many colors!! Long lasting, great formula and the colors are to die for! I love the wide range of color options and the tingly feeling! It makes my lips look fuller!
Jenn M.
I cannot emphasize enough how much I love Buxom's Full On Lipstick! I got one as a Christmas present, have used it almost every day, and still have a decent about left... it is almost July!! Unlike most plumbers, this product does not sting or irritate the lips. It goes on smoothly and evenly and feels amazing. I got the "Brooklyn" color and think it's the absolute best color for everyday use. This is seriously one of my favorite lipsticks of all time!
briana n.
San Jose , CA
Good pigmentation, has a tingly minty feeling whenever you wear it, which I actually like. Stays on all day but transfers when eating or drinking. And there’s a sharpener at the colored end of the stick/packaging that you can pop out and use for the pencil!!
Sidney R.
Caitlin H.
The Buxom Full-On Lip Stick is one of my favorite pencil/lipstick duos. It's extremely easy to fill in my lips, very pigmented, and stays on while being comfortable and matte. It transfers a little on cups and utensils, but it's so easy to reapply and covers so well that I don't mind. There is a noticeable minty tingle that makes your lips feel a little more plump but is not overwhelming and my lips feel comfortable and hydrated throughout the longevity whenever I wear it.
Sarah I.
Is this good to use as a lip pencil?