BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

nefertiti H.
Kingsland, GA
I love the color of this lip polish! I feel like it makes a fantastic lip gloss, but it doesn’t really do an effective job of plumping. If anything, it has more of a minty, cooling sensation than a tingly, plumping one. It can feel a bit sticky if you put it on bare lips, so I always put lip balm underneath!
Liza A.
Utah
I can't say enough good things about buxom glosses. They're beautiful. Long wearing and comfortable. The colors are gorgeous too. I will say though, some tend to be a hair more on the sticky side. Other than that, they're great! Plus, it's a nice pumping effect. It is more minty though. If you do not like that, you may not enjoy this product.
Maria C.
Pflugerville
My all-time favorite glosses! I just love the refreshing coolness that the vanilla mint flavor brings upon application! The color does diminish over time, but the hydration and pillowy feel are left behind for hours-even through meals. I have so many colors because these are just so, so good!
Alyx G.
The buxom lip plumpers really do give your lips a more plump/full look. The colors are very pretty.  I like the neutral ones the best. It is easy to apply. I bought mine at Sephora. Buxom lip plumpers and glosses are my favorite. They don’t sting like other lip plumpers do. I recommend.
Amber L.
Murray
I received this as a sample with a purchase. It was a hidden gem. The lip polish goes on smooth, not sticky like a lot of other brands. And it has a fresh mint smell. The polish plumps gently without burning. I like the way it tingles. And it leaves you with fuller pouty lips for hours.
Rodney S.
Brewerton
I really enjoy this it made my lips plump and I love the smell and feeling it obv has that tingling feeling that all lip plumper a have. I highly recommend this! The pigment is pretty good and it does last a ok amount of Time it’s a lipgloss so I don’t expect it to last very long.
Katie S.
Knoxville
Buxom has some of the best lipglosses I have ever tried. Dolly is a great mauve shade that would suit many skin tones. The glosses have a tingle plumping effect that does not burn or hurt like some plumping glosses. The smell/taste is a sweet vanilla cupcake scent which smells amazing.
Katlyn P.
Arlington , VA
My hands down all time favorite lip gloss. This gloss is subtle with a hint of color. It moisturizers my lips. I tried one and have been addicted now for years. If you haven’t tried I HIGHLY recommend. Great for everyday use when you don’t feel like putting on a lipstick or lip stain.
Chelsea W.
They have some really beautiful colors! I love the look it gives on your lips beautiful glossy look but the only problem I would say with this lip plumper is that it doesn’t plum for a crazy amount of time. I have very thin lips and I wish it would plump for a longer amount of time but I guess that’s with any lip plumper.
Taylor L.
Corsicana, TX
I have only tried a couple of products from this brand, and I received this product through the Sephora play box. This was a wonderful product, unlike other lip plumping products I have used this one does not sting. I do plan on purchasing more of the product in the near future.
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.