BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Heather D.
This is my favorite I really love the color also its really pretty on... And it smells good too and ot works it does tingle a little bit but that's how you know its working I had one and it smelled like cotton candy awesome product I just had a sample size I will be getting a fuller size...
Great for a nice springy color too
Laura W.
Ringwood
I’ve loved buxom products for years now, and originally started out with their lip crayons which had plumping in them. When I got my hands on dolly, it made me love the brand even more. The plumping technology is noticeable and does not burn or irritate the lips at all.
Amber R.
St Petersburg, FL
Great lip polish that also plumps the lips. Nice minty feeling but not painful. This is the first buxom lip polish I’ve tried and I want more colors now. I am a lip gloss addict though. I got this deluxe sample with a purchase from Sephora. I would def buy the full size. It’s not too expensive either.
Gigi G.
Clearwater
I love how this product has everything I want- a good “tacky” texture (which adds to the pout effect to me), great color pigment, and I love the variety of colors that the brand has!
Kim C.
31308
I love this gloss - it looks very pretty and smells wonderful- I will always have this in my makeup bag - I bout this at ulta - the packaging is very pretty - the color last a while but does wear off faster than I would like - I would recommend this to all my friends
Alexia D.
San Marcos
This is a wonderful lip gloss. You can literally feel the lip gloss plumping your lips, which is an awkward feeling at first but def. can see the difference. Wonderful packaging, no harsh chemically smell at all! Def. Does have your lips glossified I would recommend!
Tirado T.
Jamaica
The best lip gloss I’ve ever had. It’s very glossy and makes your lips look plump. They give you this tingly sensation when you put it on and it makes your lips soft. I would recommend to anyone.
Ceryn S.
Santa Fe, NM
I LOVE BUXOM! This lipgloss is a bit on the pricey side for me but it's such a beautiful color and there is a nice tingle when you put it on. The smell and feel are both lovely but it doesn't stay very long. I want all Buxom lip products and I'd definitely recommend this one
Noor M.
Woodside
This lip gloss stings the moment you apply it, which definitely means it’s working. I like applying this while I’m doing my makeup, and after I’m done, my lips are plump, cool (think mint-cool), and I wipe the gloss off to put my lipstick of choice on. I’d highly recommend.
Megan K.
Perfect size to stash in a purse or pocket for a busy night out! Amazing color on the lips and does a good job plumping without looking fake. Cute packaging and I would definitely buy again! This is a great plumper for someone who is looking to try a new brand of lip gloss
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.