BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Meaghan S.
I have purchased many buxom products but their lip polish is by far my favorite! The half size packaged ones are my fav because of how small and easy they are! I have them in my car, purse, and scattered around my house for an easy touch up on the go! I would definitely recommend you try these! As you can see from the picture i have gotten good use out of them! These are just a few favorites Buxom Lip Gloss Roulette™
Becca V.
Buxom lip plumper is ALWAYS something I wear when I’m trying to look nice. My lips aren’t necessarily thin, but my top lip could use a little volume, and this product does just that. As with all the lip plumpers I’ve used, it tingles a minute or two after application, but it’s not distracting or painful. I would highly recommend this product. Even my friend (who has lip injections) told me that she got similar results from using this product before her procedure. So why go under the needle when you can just put on some gloss and go?!
Rachael M.
Peoria
This product has that funny tingling sensation when you put it on your lips. Which is weird at first.. But sort of becomes addicting! I love the look it gives me as well as the gorgeous yet natural colour. It quickly became a make up bag staple that I keep in my purse and wear in any and every given situation. It has been my most favorite lip gloss that has somehow quickly come to the end of its life... Will soon have to go out and get myself another!!!
Samantha M.
Bryan, TX
This is my favorite lip gloss! The slight tingly feeling goes away pretty quickly and doesn't hurt like some lip glosses do. There is a doe-foot applicator that makes it easy to apply no matter how big or small your lips are. The color is pigmented moderately, so it only adds a tint to your lipstick/lip liner. I like to wear it over colors that might be too dark or too bright for work to tone them down, while lightening it a little with the shine.
Brittany T.
Lafayette
This is a very nice lip plumper. It made my lips look plump and juicy! The color was very flattering and didn’t make my teeth look yellow. The formula was very moisturizing, but you have to keep replying every so often to keep the plump and juicy impact throughout the day.
ealacoss L.
Centerport
Literally makes you feel like your lips are the center of attention in the best way. Easy to throw in any bag and use anywhere. The color practically goes with anything. You’ll get so many compliments guaranteed
Kelli B.
Fairmont
Love this so much!  The color is beautiful.  Makes my lips look so much fuller. I use this frequently.  Would highly recommend.  This exceeded my expectations.  A little pricey but worth it.  Would highly recommend this product.   Will definitely purchase more.
Valerie F.
El Paso
I have tiny lips and I enjoyed using this lip product I got as a gift. The color payoff is fabulous, longevity is a plus for me. I really can't tell if this brand is better off than another as far as lip plumping goes because it's the first lip plumping product I use of any brand but I will say I like how my lips felt a touch of tingling but not over bearing. Since discovering this I will gladly purchase more colors in the future.
Natasha C.
Snyder
LOVE LOVE LOVE Buxom products 😍 their lippies are super cute and non sticky.... Would LOVE to review more if their products and always meets my expectations... packaging is always cute and nice and will definitely keep buying.. good quality great formula
Marlene E.
Fontana, CA
It does tingle but I can feel my lips fuller. The color is great and it is shiny but super cute on! Love the product and it hold up well. It met my expectations. It is long lasting and just reapply after you eat. I have bought several different colors cause I love it!
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.