BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Maggie H.
This product is great for just an everyday gloss or a topper to lipstick. I have a Few of the buxom glosses. It meet all my expectations. And would repurchase this product. I don’t really agree to the price. But a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.
Melissa J.
Chandler, AZ
I know that just because my lips are tingling, doesn't mean my lips are ACTUALLY plumping. But my gosh, it makes me feel sexy. So does the color - mauves are just me! I first fell for Buxom when I got their sample blister packs - but now I need a full array of full size products. Try it out. I think you'll like it!
Naomi E.
AHHHH I love Buxom so let’s start with that. The travel size glosses (aka half sizes) are sooooo cute! I love them. They were how I decided on if I actually want to spend the full $20 on the regular sized gloss (and duh, I did!) I love the tingle they give when applied and the shine, too! Ahhh! Some of my favorite glosses!
Brittany Z.
Robbinsville, NJ
This gloss is one of my absolute faves. It’s a great color and the size makes it super compact to fit in small bags when I’m going out. Unlike most lip glosses, it’s not that sticky. After just a few seconds, you will immediately notice fuller lips. I highly recommend this product! It definitely won’t disappoint.
Grace C.
Sherman Oaks
I love this. It 100% plumps your lips. It smells nice too but it is sticky (as most lip glosses are). I also got a really bright pink color so I am having trouble finding a time to wear it. But other than that I love it
Jadzia R.
Mesa , AZ
The lipgloss was smooth and easy to apply! The color was perfect for my skin tone and the plump wasn’t too overwhelming. My lips definitely looked fuller and I would definitely recommend! The only issue was the stickiness, it was just a little too think for my liking, but that’s just personal preference
Taylor S.
New Port Richey
What I like most about this Plumping lip gloss is the tingling effect that it gives it kind of makes you pucker your lips hence the Plumping effect I chose a nude shade that is very beautiful and shiny makes my lips look very juicy and it's quite comfortable to wear and lasts a good amount of time on the lips
Jennifer H.
Greeley, CO
I actually have the full size of this product (Dolly) as well as another shade (Blushing Margarita). I love them both, but Dolly is definitely my daily go-to when I don’t feel like wearing lipstick, but need something on my lips. I love the tingly feeling, as well as the hint of color and shine it provides!
Carla M.
Boynton Beach, FL
This is my favorite gloss out there. I prefer White Russian but dolly is always my backup. My lips look plumper when using it and I have thin lips. I love the mint flavor too.
Niki L.
Philadelphia
I really like this lip plumper the best out of the ones I've tried. It's not sticky, it goes on smooth, it's not drying, and it's somewhat plumping. The other reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I can't find a color that I LOVE. I can find some colors that are ok but none that I can wear every day.
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.